Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Amazing local cupcakes

Default Amazing local cupcakes

We were lucky enough to have cupcakes donated to our rabbit club raffle by ashaw1 Cherry Blossom Bakery cupcakes and I would just like to say they were absolutely amazing, everyone who saw them was delighted with them and she even personalised them with the most amazing rabbity designs.
    The woman who won them was over the moon and everyone else was very envious
    Thank you ever so much for your kindness and they went down an absolute storm.
    Most highly recommended
    Last edited by unicorn; 20-Sep-10 at 09:41.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Does she offer a baking service? I'm trying to find someone in Wick who can do a batch of baking for an elderly relative once a week- nothing too fancy- just a fruit cake and a Victoria sponge cake, and a couple of scones. I order these for him through tesco, but he complains that all he can taste with the supermarket versions is lard.
    Bagpuss

Default Puffincroft

Have you contacted Puffincroft on the Org? I am sure Kris would manage that no problem.
    Her home baking is fab!

Quote Originally Posted by bagpuss View Post
    Does she offer a baking service? I'm trying to find someone in Wick who can do a batch of baking for an elderly relative once a week- nothing too fancy- just a fruit cake and a Victoria sponge cake, and a couple of scones. I order these for him through tesco, but he complains that all he can taste with the supermarket versions is lard.
    If i wasnt moving nearer thurso i would offer some baking each week Kris would be the ideal person that may be able to help, or prehaps some kind orger from wick

Also thought of Kris at Puffin Croft and suggested her baking in a pm to Bagpuss. Cliff bakery or McDonalds in Wick would also do a weekly order, but home made is delicious...........and there is the added bonus of jam to go with the scones!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

thank you all for the recommendations! i have pm'd bagpuss!