Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: ducks at county show

Default ducks at county show

Can anyone please tell me the name of the breed of ducks, they were the small ones in the center ailse, and if so do u know where i can buy some?

unicorn Guest

I could be totally wrong but I think they were call ducks and there are some for sale in the for sale forum at the moment wickchick is selling them hope this helps
    I dunno how you could put up with the noise though my head is still aching from listening to them yesterday

Default ducks at county show

thank u unicorn, but no it was not the call ducks, these ones were peedie little cute things, there was white ones, and a fawn coloured ones

lois17 Guest

Default Performing ducks

I have been in touch with a friend who lives in Luss, where the ducks live.
    She saw the ducks performing at the Luss Highland Games and assures me that they are 'Indian Running Ducks'. Hope you can find some more info about them.

Default call ducks

Hiya , u sure the ones there werent call ducks cause i had my ones in there and there were white ones and apricots and chocolate ones , which i have forsale .n They are the small ducks which are very cute
    Thanks ashleigh

Default ducks

the india runners arent small and cute :S