Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: congrats sanny

well done! Watch out... they can get REALLY annoying, they're very good at taking a joke too far!
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Anonymous Guest

thank you Am,didnae think i was doin' just so weel. it's taken a bit o time tae come to terms wae it, xitement & a that ye ken.

here's hopin' i can keep a'e standard as high as ye've set(discipline an' multi-function,as weel as sharp q's)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sanny on 17-Nov-2001 11:22pm ]</font>

Ach! It's easy, and ye'll be fine! Just dunnae let them think that they're any better than ye are - truth be told, half of them ain't... you all know who I'm talking about muahaha
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!