Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: QUIZ nite - July 23rd. 8.30pmBST

Default QUIZ nite - July 23rd. 8.30pmBST

New quiz (my first) and you're all invited. Do pop in and have a go. I promise not to make 'em too hard.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

I've got it booked on my calendar! See you then.

I wish I could be there Ricco..... but not enough to change my holiday plans....
    Have a good quiz!!!!
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_
    I wish I could be there Ricco..... but not enough to change my holiday plans....
    Have a good quiz!!!!
    Thanks, Ju.

Have a good holiday - maybe you can find a cyber cafe somewhere?

going to try to remember, i only got 45 minutes to wait so i might make it tonight, though having said that i am about to get in the bath and enjoy a beer and a fag lol
    i promise i will try though
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress
    going to try to remember, i only got 45 minutes to wait so i might make it tonight, though having said that i am about to get in the bath and enjoy a beer and a fag lol
    i promise i will try though
    Get in the bath with a beer and a fag! Good dog, Tugmistress. I'm gobsmacked.

Default 40 minute warning buzzer

7.50, 40 minutes to go.

Ricco, who is the Quizzie next week, and ye did a grand job as a quizzie
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

it'll be tugmistress...she skunked the rest of us.

next week be sure to have a bath first, with a beer and a fag. it seems to improve your chance of winning

I thought that last night's quiz was great - good company and lots of craic. Shame the connections kept fading, and perhaps Niall could reposition the warning light down near where we type - that's where we are looking most of the time.

Tugmistress was an outright winner - 43 points under the 3-point system and 10 under the old 1-point system. This means that Tuggs is the Quizzie for next week - well done.

Tuggs, I used a table to keep tabs of who scored where for each question - you're welcome to a copy if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco

Tuggs, I used a table to keep tabs of who scored where for each question - you're welcome to a copy if you like.
    That would be great ricco
    if you need to email an attachment send it to paula@tugmistress.co.uk thanks
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by sassylass
    it'll be tugmistress...she skunked the rest of us.

next week be sure to have a bath first, with a beer and a fag. it seems to improve your chance of winning
    hey sassy, it worked for me
    skunked .... hmmm, i guess you play cribbage!
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Well done Tugmistress - glad to hear that the bath, beer & fag routine was a winning combination for you My broadband connection wasn't working last night Hope to see you all next week.