Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Would you use such a service

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would use such a service? Select Which one below and then what materials you would have treated

19 73.08%
  • No I wouldn't use such a service

4 15.38%
  • Powder Coating

18 69.23%
  • Artistic Custom Paint Spraying

4 15.38%
  • Metal Plating, such as Chrome, nickle etc

14 53.85%
  • Metals

11 42.31%
  • Plastics

3 11.54%
  • Fabrics

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: A new business coming soon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Depends upon the demand

Quote Originally Posted by iain View Post
    That sounds good.How big can you powder coat? Starting doing up one of my Dodge little lorrys in the near future.
    Hi Iain, Thank you for your responce. The over all size of the powder coating ovens will depend upon the level of demand for larger parts, hence the research poll here and other maketing researches I have sent out. As these ovens are very expensive to buy (£7,500 the cheapest and upwards of £40,000) and costly to run the level of demand dictates the overall investment of such huge ovens. In the first 3-4 months the size of parts being powder coated will be anything upto, and including, the size of car and bike wheels, however, I have plans to powder coat motorbike frames and car chasis but, it depends upon the demand for larger parts.

I hope this answers your question, thank you again for your responce.

G
    Last edited by Sketch; 10-Sep-10 at 01:06. Reason: missing data