Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mushrooms are magic

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    I will be respectful in my reply and say thank you for putting your point back to me, and just one wee point I have never used alcohol as a crutch, and have never needed to, I like a drink in moderation, and I am not going to argue the issue, I was genuinely curious, but between yourself and the Owld Man 'o Dunnett I am gaining more knowlege about a world I obviously do not know a lot about.
    Thats cool Golach. I never used drugs as a crutch either and hopefully never will.

I will be respectful in my reply and say thank you for putting your point back to me, and just one wee point I have never used alcohol as a crutch, and have never needed to, I like a drink in moderation, and I am not going to argue the issue, I was genuinely curious, but between yourself and the Owld Man 'o Dunnett I am gaining more knowlege about a world I obviously do not know a lot about.
    Good grief, do I detect a note of humility!!!

Never needed any sort of crutch and what the world has thrown at me would break a lot of people. BTW Dunnet is spelled Dunnet.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

golach, you've missed the mark yet again. You jump wildly from one assumption to the next, (mushrooms = needle use; alcohol = OK because legal and therefore not a crutch)
    Glad you are gaining knowledge here. Here's another nugget; anyone using wine to relax is using a crutch, and to "aid digestion" is universal garbage, second only to "its good for my heart".

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    Good grief, do I detect a note of humility!!!

Never needed any sort of crutch and what the world has thrown at me would break a lot of people. BTW Dunnet is spelled Dunnet.
    and Gollach is spelt Golach.......LOL I did not think you would rise for the bait, and yes you do detect a slight note of humility, ever so slight. But thank you I am gaining in knowlege every day,
    respectfully,
    Golach
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Stop being so nice to one another. You are doing me out of a job as the mediator between G2 and G Edi.

Quote Originally Posted by htwood
    golach, you've missed the mark yet again. You jump wildly from one assumption to the next, (mushrooms = needle use; alcohol = OK because legal and therefore not a crutch)
    Glad you are gaining knowledge here. Here's another nugget; anyone using wine to relax is using a crutch, and to "aid digestion" is universal garbage, second only to "its good for my heart".
    HT, my remark about using wine Quote "to aid digestion of course" Unquote was intended to be flipant, and no way reflects my use of alcohol. Anyway I rarely drink red wine which has been proven to be good for the heart, but not the soul.

"Magic"Mushrooms,the cheapest drug of all,ye don't need a dealer or money or onything.Just a nice wee habitual site that will grow them for FREE.

In my own experiences...."Have ye ever danced wi the devil by the pale moonlight!!!!!"
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    "In my own experiences...."Have ye ever danced wi the devil by the pale moonlight!!!!!"
    Frequently and oft. Have you?

Frequently and oft. Have you?
    Lets just say Gleber2,that I started wi' the tango,and now doin' a funky fandango!!!!

Lets just say Gleber2,that I started wi' the tango,and now doin' a funky fandango!!!!
    Quite a dancer, the Deil. Ain't he.

Quite a dancer, the Deil. Ain't he.
    Ah do know though that one o' his dancin' cronies nicked the very tail of one o' ma Ayrshire mates horses.

Ma mate was called Tam O' Shanter!!!!

In my own experiences...."Have ye ever danced wi the devil by the pale moonlight!!!!!"
    hhmm, so dancing is involved. Gleeber never mentioned that in his original post and there is no reference to it in the journal article he refered me to.

Golach are we missing something here?

"Magic"Mushrooms,the cheapest drug of all,ye don't need a dealer or money or onything.Just a nice wee habitual site that will grow them for FREE.

"I always ask that, I just like the sound of it!"

One lad, when I was at school, ran into the playground shouting that there was a giant hamburger chasing him. He looked very very scared. Mushrooms were to blame (not giant ones....just the "magic" ones) We laughed at the time but I still remember the fear in his face.

Brain chemistry is a funny thing. It is purely physical, but seems to be capable of producing a "spiritual" experience.

Scientists theorise about other dimensions. Mankind has a name for the most common "other dimension" that most, if not all, people have experienced at one time or another: Spiritual, completely apart from the physical.
    It's in us all.
    The questions are.......how should we access it? How should it be used? Of what benefit it is it? Can it help us? Can it harm us?

One thing is for sure: we shouldn't ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    hhmm, so dancing is involved. Gleeber never mentioned that in his original post and there is no reference to it in the journal article he refered me to.

We speak figuratively as the dance takes place in other dimensions and is more concerned with the duality of our own natures which has to have the dichotomy between God and Devil to keep in balance and keep us sane.

We speak figuratively as the dance takes place in other dimensions and is more concerned with the duality of our own natures which has to have the dichotomy between God and Devil to keep in balance and keep us sane.
    That works for me! Golach you okay with it?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    Canuck, sorry I am not getting drawn into this one, firstly I am not a good dancer, secondly I do not believe in God, so therefore I cannot believe in the Deil, but maybe I met him incarnate one day around the Waverley Steps

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Canuck, sorry I am not getting drawn into this one, firstly I am not a good dancer, secondly I do not believe in God, so therefore I cannot believe in the Deil, but maybe I met him incarnate one day around the Waverley Steps

What a perceptive old fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr
    What a perceptive old fellow.
    Who's been giving away family secrets?

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    I'm not being funny here - I've got an open mind & am pretty much grounded in reality. I'd be seriously interested to know if these two guys would actually advocate that we all try some form of hallucinatory substance sometime in our lifetime (and I don't mean alcohol) just to experience what it's all about? If not, why not?
    What can take you to Heaven can take you to Hell.

Right on Fred. I've said similar things many times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast