Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mushrooms are magic

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    My nomenclature does not come from text books and I apologise if I have confused the issue. The point that I was trying to make is that the male and female heads are completely different and this determines the way we see and interprate reality.
    Although I am sure " science" and its terminology will shoot me down in flames, it is my belief that the female head is female is female is female while the male head with the X and Y contains male and female equally and is consequently completely different from the X only consciousness.
    In the past when I have aired these hypothetical ideas, I have been accused of being sexist and claiming a superior position for the male compared to the female. Not true, I am merely stating the difference.
    Gleber2, are you saying that a man can think like a woman if he wants to, but a woman can't think like a man?

I think that I will add a new dimension to this thread. Has anyone else heard about the psychodelic properties of dried banana skin? In my misspent yoof I once read this somewhere. Apparently, once the banana is dry you crumble it up and smoke it.

I once knew a hop-head who would smoke anything - even horse manure! He eventually died of drug overdose - not even his own drugs!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sporran
    Gleber2, are you saying that a man can think like a woman if he wants to, but a woman can't think like a man?
    In a nutshell, yes. This does not make him better or worse, only different. It is the accepting of that difference which make the combination of man and woman work in a reality where, at this point in time, it is not working. It is rather obvious in this present reality that the ladies are in the ascendant and control through the male rather than with him.
    So much of what I believe about the game is completely hypothetical and I stopped discussing the issue because I got fed-up being called sexist, chauvinist and misogynistic. This thread was about mushrooms and it was during my years of investigating my own mind using the mushroom that these conclusions began to come to me.
    Woman, in our present reality, needs man but doesn't really seem to want him. Man seems to want woman but doesn't really need her. If we are to go through to the next level of the game as a male/female entity then we need to work together in a way which we don't have right now. X alone can't make it but X plus Y can. Man can go through on his own in other words.
    Over the last forty or so years, woman have taken over and man is getting more and more emasculated. This works fine in our present mess of a reality but will not work when the crunch comes and we have to fight for the right to go through to the next stage of human existance. Perhaps Armageddon and total destruction is a more certain future.
    As my ideas on this subject come from my own mind and not from the internet or books, I can't quote references and supply food for arguement and I will not respond to three thousand ladies telling me that I'm wrong.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

In a nutshell, yes. This does not make him better or worse, only different. It is the accepting of that difference which make the combination of man and woman work in a reality where, at this point in time, it is not working. It is rather obvious in this present reality that the ladies are in the ascendant and control through the male rather than with him.
    So much of what I believe about the game is completely hypothetical and I stopped discussing the issue because I got fed-up being called sexist, chauvinist and misogynistic. This thread was about mushrooms and it was during my years of investigating my own mind using the mushroom that these conclusions began to come to me.
    Woman, in our present reality, needs man but doesn't really seem to want him. Man seems to want woman but doesn't really need her. If we are to go through to the next level of the game as a male/female entity then we need to work together in a way which we don't have right now. X alone can't make it but X plus Y can. Man can go through on his own in other words.
    Over the last forty or so years, woman have taken over and man is getting more and more emasculated. This works fine in our present mess of a reality but will not work when the crunch comes and we have to fight for the right to go through to the next stage of human existance. Perhaps Armageddon and total destruction is a more certain future.
    As my ideas on this subject come from my own mind and not from the internet or books, I can't quote references and supply food for arguement and I will not respond to three thousand ladies telling me that I'm wrong.
    That brought tears to my eyes Gleber2 [no kidding} and made me laugh at the same time.....what a mess eh!

At the risk of also incuring the ire of three thousand women, there are parts where I totally agree with you. As long as we can keep to the premise that you stated to sporran that this does not make for better or worse, only different then I will agree that males and females think differently. As to your theory that woman thinks that she doesn't need man, I sure hope not. I have to take issue with that paragraph.

I am not quite sure that males have both male and female components as you descibe it. In your model what makes females think the way they do is most likely due to the double dose of X. I suspect that we are mixing psychology and physiology here in ways that are bringing more confusion than clarity to the discussion.

Taking this to a realm where I have done some study, the biblical story records the unique presence of female leaders during times of transition within the faith community. In fact their presence is recognized as one of the discernable traits of a community in change. The world we live in is in the throws of a change very much like the period of movement from the Middle Ages to the Renaisance. We are leaving that age now to move to something new. So, it is quite natural to assume that women would be more visable and assuming leadership roles (especially in the religious community) in ways our society has not seen before.
    Last edited by canuck; 20-Jul-06 at 14:42.

Default Mushrooms are magic

I took some mushies almost 20 years ago but I remember it as if it was yesterday, awesome totally hillarious, I didnt stop laughing for 6 hours, the only thing was my sides really were sore the next day, never tried them again though as some of my friends had bad trips through taking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    . As to your theory that woman thinks that she doesn't need man, I sure hope not. I have to take issue with that paragraph.

I am not quite sure that males have both male and female components as you descibe it.

Taking this to a realm where I have done some study, the biblical story records the unique presence of female leaders during times of transition within the faith community. In fact their presence is recognized as one of the discernable traits of a community in change. The world we live in is in the throws of a change very much like the period of movement from the Middle Ages to the Renaisance. We are leaving that age now to move to something new. So, it is quite natural to assume that women would be more visable and assuming leadership roles (especially in the religious community) in ways our society has not seen before.
    One only has to observe the present day relationships that exist within our society where the dynamics of the male female relationship seem to have developed into a fight for supremecy and control and the number of divorced and single parents would indicate that the changes in the status quo are not helping.

Of course you can't be sure that man has the internal balance of the X and Y because you are a woman and are not equipped to think like a man.

In most herd animals, like the horse, the Matriarch reigns supreme as she does in the wolf packs. The male however, is there to protect and fight and is a rule unto himself. The dominant male is the best father to continue the strengthening of the gene pool and his genetic supremacy over other males is essential. Now every woman seems to seek a mate that is slightly weaker than she is and this pet man syndrome is weakening the gene pool to an unprecedented degree. Now we have a generation of males where the very traits that made him essential to the ongoing improvement in the herd are being bred out to the degree where there is in fact very little difference between young males and young females.

Women have always been in control. The first imprint on our brains is the contents of our mother's head and that sets the future for the individual male. Before the movement for women to take a more prominent front driving seat, it was said that behind every important man there is a more important woman pulling his strings. Now the ladies are in the driving seat and men have become drones in a queen controled hive and no longer have a role in the new order. If we fight we are put in jail but that used to be our primary function. The new order that would be an automatic move onwards from our present reality is one that I am glad to be too old to see.
    We are in the process of change but I fear it will not be the sort of change you are anticipating and it is the traits peculiar only to the male that will see us through it, if indeed we get through it. The evidence of the global today would indicate that we are running out of chances. Do we go back to Genesis or do we move on to where we have never been before? If we can bridge the gap between man and woman and put each in its appropriate place then we might have a chance of moving on. If we continue in the direction we are travelling right now we have not got much time left.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    At the risk of also incuring the ire of three thousand women, there are parts where I totally agree with you. As long as we can keep to the premise that you stated to sporran that this does not make for better or worse, only different then I will agree that males and females think differently.
    What about the two-Spirit people supposedly having a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit living in the same body. Can a female think as a man or a male think as a woman?
    Also, what has hunter's syndrome got to do with spirituality?
    Just wondering.

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

In most herd animals, like the horse, the Matriarch reigns supreme as she does in the wolf packs. The male however, is there to protect and fight and is a rule unto himself. The dominant male is the best father to continue the strengthening of the gene pool and his genetic supremacy over other males is essential. Now every woman seems to seek a mate that is slightly weaker than she is and this pet man syndrome is weakening the gene pool to an unprecedented degree. Now we have a generation of males where the very traits that made him essential to the ongoing improvement in the herd are being bred out to the degree where there is in fact very little difference between young males and young females.
    The thought of my husband as a "pet man" is quite laughable! I certainly didn't choose a mate slightly weaker than myself. But I do see where you're coming from, Gleber2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporran
    The thought of my husband as a "pet man" is quite laughable! I certainly didn't choose a mate slightly weaker than myself. But I do see where you're coming from, Gleber2.
    Really??????!!!!!!! I wonder.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    I think that I will add a new dimension to this thread. Has anyone else heard about the psychodelic properties of dried banana skin? In my misspent yoof I once read this somewhere. Apparently, once the banana is dry you crumble it up and smoke it.
    And the called it Mellow Yelloooow.

Myth.

All different folk get a different buzz fae different things.Some folk smoke banana skins and feel ill.Some folk go on the biggest rollercoaster in the world and get the biggest adrenalin buzz.

Me,myself.Every morning or afternoon I have my first fag,the heid buzz is a right kick.

Enlightenment is to the beholder and only the beholder can truly tell ye the true meaning!!!.....Cedric the Intellectual 2006!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    All different folk get a different buzz fae different things.Some folk smoke banana skins and feel ill.Some folk go on the biggest rollercoaster in the world and get the biggest adrenalin buzz.

Me,myself.Every morning or afternoon I have my first fag,the heid buzz is a right kick.

Enlightenment is to the beholder and only the beholder can truly tell ye the true meaning!!!.....Cedric the Intellectual 2006!!!!
    Wise words grasshopper.

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Wise words grasshopper.
    Thank ye master!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Thank ye master!!!!!
    Thank the celestial elephant.

Thank the celestial elephant.
    Aye and him/her too.Thank the Gleber2 for if his intellect did not defy the org. then I would pack up ma bags now.Pultneytooner,my master,the drinks are on me the next time we meet!!!!! ...maybe even a song!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345