Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elderly horse with athritis help!!!

Teeny bash -you are doing a great job. Precious few of us bother to see our horses through beyond their useful years and your mare is one of the very lucky ones. Its difficult enough with old horses when their health starts to go downhill and you are doing your best without having such negative and ignorant comments needlessly aired.

Hows your mare doing today Teenybash? This damp cold weather wont have helped her arthritis and stiffness.

Thanks everybody, despite the weather the old dear is more like herself. We didn't go out for the little walk...I did ask her, but I got her usual shake of the head, which was a definite NO!!! She didn't refuse her cuddles though or her tasty bites.
    Again thank you all in caring for a lovely grand old lady along with me....she really is very special.

Glad you're lovely lady is feeling a wee bit better.

I am sure the cuddles you give her is the best medicine of all.

Give her some from me as well please. I am missing my cuddles from the horses I usually visit each night to feed carrots to. It's too windy to venture out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12