Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kate Buchanan - Humanist weddings

Default Kate Buchanan - Humanist weddings

Hello, wanted to recommend Kate Buchanan the Humanist in Thurso, Kate carried out our wedding recently and made it such a wonderful day she makes it so personal and as she is such a lovely person makes it a very stressless day, i cant recommend Kate highly enough and also Humanist weddings they truely are wonderful and very moving

Well done Kate, and congratulations type2bus.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Default KB - Humanist

We have Kate booked for our wedding next year and are looking forward to it very much
    Dont work too hard - its bad for your health

Thumbs up Thanks

Thank you so much for posting.... if you are who I think you are, it was an absolute joy to conduct your wedding and I wish you all the best.
    Anyone interested in Humanist weddings should look at the website of the Humanist society for more information: http://www.humanism-scotland.org.uk I'm always happy to have a chat too, you can find my contact details on the website.

Along with the Registrar and people who work in the wedding industry, my colleauge , Penelope and I will be attending the wedding fayre in Wick on Sunday and can answer any of your questons.

Thanks again type2bus!
    celebrate the one life we have

delighted to hear this!
    kate will be at our wedding this june, and i've heard nothing but good reports!!
    must admitt though, i am struggling with the content of the ceremony :/ so any suggestions welcomed!!
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....