Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Road Closure!?!?!

Default Road Closure!?!?!

Can anyone advise me if Berridale Brae going to be closed soon so they can fix it? I have heard rumours that it will be at night but i travel that road a lot so need more of a definate answer!! Please help! Thanks

According to MFR there are temporary lights at the moment until the work is done and there has been no mention of it shutting on there but thats all i know i'm afraid. Surely not though

Traffic Scotland says roadworks but no closures

http://trafficscotland.org/map/?x=27...&itemtypeids=3
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

"Berriedale repairs are nothing short of a disgrace"

"Mr Coghill explained that he had received an e-mail recently from the Highland Council explaining that the repair work was due to go ahead and that it might involve some road closures overnight."

It was reported in a newspaper, Groat I think, saying that Berriedale is to be closed overnight for repairs, for a short period

quote from groat Mr Coghill explained that he had received an e-mail recently from the Highland Council explaining that the repair work was due to go ahead and that it might involve some road closures overnight
    Last edited by Scunner; 31-Aug-10 at 20:23.