Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Joke Thread

A soldier is returning home from war and his wife is waving to him from the dockside. He shouts "F.F.", she shakes her head and calls back "E.F." He shouts back "F.F." This goes on back and forth for a few minutes - "F.F." "E.F," "F.F." and so on. Finally one of his mates asks "What is all this EF and FF business?" he replied "Oh, you know what women are, she wants to eat first!".
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. As she pays for her ticket, the bus driver says: "Ugh! That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

The woman sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "That driver has just insulted me!"

The man says: "I wouldn't put up with that. If I was you I'd go and tell him sod off.

Go on, I'll hold your monkey."
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

The Old Man's Physical

A 70-year-old man goes to the doctor's for a physical.
    The doctor runs some tests and says to the man, ''Well, everything seems to be in top condition physically, but what about mentally? How is your connection with God?''
    And the man says, ''Oh me and God? We're tight. We have a real bond, he's good to me. Every night when I have to get up to go to the bathroom, he turns on the light for me, and then, when I leave, he turns it back off.''
    Well, upon hearing this the doctor was astonished.
    He called the man's wife and said, ''I'd like to speak to you about your husband's connection with God. He claims that every night when he needs to use the restroom, God turns on the light for him and turns it off for him again when he leaves. Is this true?''

And she says, ''That idiot, he's been peeing in the refrigerator!''

Bowling Night
    Dave works hard at the plant and spends two nights each week bowling and plays golf every Saturday. His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.
    The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "I recognize her, she's the waitress from the golf club. I always have a bud at the end of the first nine, honey.

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi ! Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab.

Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Dave tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every 4 letter word in the book.

The cabby turns around and says, "Geez Dave, you picked up a real hound this time."

Cool Not me

What's the difference between a wedding and a wake in Scotland?
    There's one drunk less at a wake.

How do you get a Highlander onto the roof?
    Tell him that the drinks are on the house.

Why do pipers march when they play?
    A moving target is harder to hit.

Bagpipes - defined as the missing link between music and noise.

Found these in a Scottish Joke Book I bought years ago in Thurso
    I can resist anything but temtation

Talking Loved this....

little girl walks in to the lounge one Sunday morning while her Dad is
    reading the paper.
    "Where does poo come from?" she asks.
    The father feeling a little perturbed that his 5 year old daughter is
    already asking difficult questions thinks for a moment and says:
    "Well you know we just ate breakfast?"

"Yes," answers the girl.
    "Well the food goes into our tummies and our bodies take out all the
    good stuff, and then whatever is left over comes out of our bums when we
    go to the toilet, and that is poo."
    The little girl looks shocked, and stares, at him with a watery eyes in
    stunned silence for a few seconds and asks:
    "And Tigger?"

Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Why are poo's the richest commodity?

Cause they're always flush!!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

What do you call six weeks of rain in Scotland?
    Summer!

A Scotsman visited London for his annual holiday and stayed at a large hotel. However, he didnae feel that the natives were friendly. "At 4 o'clock every morning," he told a friend, "they hammered on my bedroom door, one the walls, even on the floor and ceiling. Heck, sometimes they hammered so loud I could hardly hear myself playing the bagpipes."

Every Scotsman's fantasy is to have two women....one cleaning, the other dusting...

A Scottish fitba fan told his mate, "My dug watches all the games. When my team wins it jumps up and doon and claps its wee paws. When we lose it somersaults."
    "Yer Kiddin me right? How many somersaults?" asked his impressed friend.
    The Fitba fan replied, "depends how often I kick it..."

A Scots boy came home from school and told his mother he had been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful," says the mother, "What part is it?" The boy says "I play the part of the Scottish husband!" The mother scowls and says: "Go back and tell your teacher you want a speaking part."

A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife. It read:

"Dear wife, You must realize that you are 54 years old and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you as a wife, and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn that by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the Grand Hotel with my 18-year-old teaching assistant. I'll be home before midnight. - Your Husband"

When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter waiting for him that read as follows:

"Dear Husband. You too are 54 years old, and by the time you receive this, I will be at the Breakwater Hotel with the 18-year-old pool boy. Being the brilliant mathematician that you are, you can easily appreciate the fact that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Don't wait up."

Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end and put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Lady 1: What's that?
    Lady 2: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
    Lady 1: Where did you get it?
    Lady 2: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The guy, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely she is, after all, over 80 years of age, but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.

Lady 1: Doesn't matter son, as long as it fits a Camel.

The pharmacist fainted.

guy and a girl meet at a bar.
    They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place.
    A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands.
    He then takes of his trousers and washes his hands again.
    The girl has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist."
    The guy, surprised, says "Yes....how did you figure that out?"
    "Easy," she replied, "you keep washing your hands."
    One thing led to another and they make love.
    After they have done, the girl says, "You must be a good dentist."
    The guy, now with a boosted ego says, "Sure, I'm a good dentist, How did you figure that out?"
    " i Didn't feel a thing!"

Some people grow old gracefully, while others fight and scratch the whole way.

Andy's wife, refusing to give in to the looks of growing old, goes out and buys a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger.

After a lengthy sitting before the mirror applying the "miracle" products, she asks her husband - "Darling, honestly, if you didn't know me, what age would you say I am?"

Looking over her carefully, Andy replied,...
    "Judging from your skin, twenty;
    your hair, eighteen;
    and your figure, twenty five."

"Oh, you flatterer!" she gushed. Just as she was about to tell Andy his reward, he stops her by saying...

"WHOA, hold on there sweety!" Andy interrupted.
    "I haven't added them up yet!"

Stan was seconds away from receiving a vasectomy when his brother and sister-in-law barged in the room holding their newborn baby.

"Stop! You can't do this!" exclaimed the brother.

"And why not?" asked Stan. "Don't you want to have a beautiful baby someday like my wife and I have here?"

Stan said nothing.

The brother grew impatient, "C'mon Stan, I want a nephew. Stan, make me an uncle."

Stan couldn't take it anymore. He gave his sister-in-law an apologetic look and asked his brother, "You're SURE you want a nephew?"

"Yes," the brother replied. "It would be an honor!"

"Well congratulations, you're holding him!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12