Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: keep fit

Default keep fit

Hi

Im looking to start going to keep fit type things in wick or near there but i dont know what classes are where and when so any info would be appreciated. interested in all aspects of exercise except yoga though

i know about the one in reiss on a thursday but i cant get to it as work late.

Hi there,
    We do fitness as part of the first hour of our systema (Russian Martial Art and Fitness) class, and have just started classes on Monday evenings at the Assembly Rooms.

I am the instructor for the class and on of few, and i mean few affiliated instructors in Scotland. You are more than welcome to drop by. You can get more details on our website.

Regards,
    Andrew Usher
    Systema Caithness
    Andrew Usher
    Partner / Practice Manager
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

lois17 Guest

Default Keep fit

There's Aerobics in Halkirk on a Monday eve, 6.30-7.30pm, depending if you have transport and how far you are prepared to travel. Always looking to welcome newcomers! £2.50 per session, in the Youth Club.

Default Exercise.

Find yourself a hobby that will give you some natural exercise, you will enjoy it more and are less likely to give up after a few months.
    Caithness is a wonderfull county there is so much to see and enjoy.
    Caithness.Org have all sorts of clubs listed on their webb page.
    I ramble across the cliffe tops taking wild life pictures i also climb mountains all year round.
    i'm 52 pushing 53 and still managed to climb Snowdon in 2hours 15 minutes the week before last.
    Make exercise fun not a chore.
    Regards Colin.