Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Bathroom installation

Default Bathroom installation

Ideally I want someone/a company to design and fully install a bathroom suite, including plumbing, joinery, electrical work and tiling. I've had enough of trying to co-ordinate different trades who never turn up when they say...

Any recommendations?

Has anyone used Homebase? Good or Bad?

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Ideally I want someone/a company to design and fully install a bathroom suite, including plumbing, joinery, electrical work and tiling. I've had enough of trying to co-ordinate different trades who never turn up when they say...

Any recommendations?

Has anyone used Homebase? Good or Bad?
    homebase are you quite mad they cant carry out simple tasks let alone something of size,,,,
    what size of room do you have and what budget are you on ???????
    if it wasnt for pubs it would be tescos for us all

Try Sandy MacGregor. they did my bathroom and made a great job. No fuss, cleaned up afterwards.

Thanks Riggerboy - I thought as much!

Thanks Scunner, they came out to me for an emergency boiler situation a couple of years ago, disconnected my boiler (heating and hot water) and left me to it, I had no heating or hot water for nearly two weeks, it was February and there was snow on the ground, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole!

Default Bathroom

How about Mr Lennie here on the Org?

He can do most things and the work he has done for me has been first class.

He is a qualified plumber and anything he cannot do, he will take the time to find (and arrange) a qualified tradesperson that can. He would easily coordinate all that needed done and is professional with excellent rates. Above all he is reliable!

Contact Rob Kenny on 07519 765815.

[I have sourced an excellent supplier of fitted bathroom furniture that I have used in the past. I am about to order a kitchen from them. The carcusses come ready assembled and they are excellent quality (CHEAPER than homebase!)

Delivery to the Highlands is only £24.99 +VAT regardless of the size of the order. Don't have a link to hand, but google "Paramount Bathrooms"

Hope all this helps. Good luck with it all!

Cool

On no account go to Homebase - they are totally useless!

Thanks for the tip on paramount bathrooms yummy mummy - I had a quick look at their website and the fact they don't do baths is a big sticking point!!

Good luck with your kitchen.

If you are looking for quality go to Home Tec at the airport in Wick.