Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Snow Goose

Default Snow Goose

Has anyone been to the Snow Goose in Inverness, supposed to be going there at the weekend with some friends! Just wondered what peoples opinons where on it. Thanks in advance xx

Default snowgoose

We went for a meal a few times it was lovely and reasonable priced as well i would recommend it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    Has anyone been to the Snow Goose in Inverness, supposed to be going there at the weekend with some friends! Just wondered what peoples opinons where on it. Thanks in advance xx

Hi

We've been quite a few times and it's really nice and food is good and reasonably priced......

Really good atmosphere and very friendly....

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.....

Quote Originally Posted by ellimac View Post
    Hi

We've been quite a few times and it's really nice and food is good and reasonably priced......

Really good atmosphere and very friendly....

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.....

Cant say any more than the others. I used to live not far away and used it quite a bit, so it must be good as I am a fussy eater.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

We've enjoyed it the few times we've been there.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

beautiful food & fantastic staff! always very busy so make sure you book & if your wanting it child free go after 8pm.
    life may not be a party be while were here we might as well dance!!

Default Snow Goose

Fantastic place with roaring fires & good food, good prices & friendly staff. Enjoy

Thanks, I'm going with 3 friends and one is in her early teens so we should be ok but I'll book anyway! But we are going there for 6pm!! Thanks for all your help xx

I went there last night - really good food and lovely staff. I had the chargrilled chicken forestiere - yummy!!!

Default Snow Goose

Good food Good Beer Good Service one of the better pubs in inverness

Default Snow Goose

Hi, I went into the Snow Goose on Sunday Night with 3 of my friends and we really loved it!! It was great!! The food was to die for!! I would definately go back again!!!