Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you most looking forward to this autumn?

I'm looking forward to spending a few days at a naturist spa.

I think that's a 'bare faced' fib Jox!! Unless you're planning going somewhere warm of course because there's no way you're stripping off in this country in the autumn. It's not just the leaves that will be shrivelling up with the cold weather.

The beautiful colours that only Caithness offers - whether it be the trees turning, the fantastic stars on a crisp evening, the most amazing frost in the morning, the dark yummy nights all cuddled up with children and toast n jam, the stunning snow that never goes brown. Just everything its perfect, beautiful, stunning and just just the best. I love it

Going to Wales to pick up my new whippet puppy
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Talking ?????????????

puttin the peat on the fire and sitting back with ma feet up large whisky in hand stella in the other and the wind howling doon the street, winter its the most wonderful time of the year
    if it wasnt for pubs it would be tescos for us all

Quote Originally Posted by Blarney View Post
    I think that's a 'bare faced' fib Jox!! Unless you're planning going somewhere warm of course because there's no way you're stripping off in this country in the autumn. It's not just the leaves that will be shrivelling up with the cold weather.
    It's in Kent, which as John Little will confirm, gets some of the best weather in the country.

Default what to do in winter?

Here, in Canada, my entire family is off to the whale hunt!
    Richard Sutherland

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    It's in Kent, which as John Little will confirm, gets some of the best weather in the country.
    Och, you'll be alright then. Could be good craic - have you been at this naturist lark for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Blarney View Post
    Och, you'll be alright then. Could be good craic - have you been at this naturist lark for a while?
    A few years, and it's great to be able to sit and chat with like-minded people where everyone is totally relaxed and chilled out, religion and politics are hardly discussed, that's for our public lives.

I'd post a link to the place I go to but I'd be infracted due to the scenes of nature.

Squirrels?
    Badgers?
    or todgers?
    and boobs.
    Or the size of the goosepimples?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12