Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: caithness bands

Smile caithness bands

Hi there im looking to book a band for my wedding can anyone recommend some bands?

cheers

Default bands

We had Eclipse when we got married they were fab not sure how much local stuff they do now. KW1 is also good but singer has just had a baby so not sure if they are performing. Might be worth a look to the wedding show in the high school on the 5th sept

Prolific are a brilliant local band with experience doing weddings, defs recommended! Contact 01847 895737

Default band

we were at a wedding in july and Jude were playing at it they were brillant from wick ,the floor was heaving all night.....

Can't supply a band but if you need a piper/s i can help

I would recommend Jude from Wick they are superb and really get the folks dancing.

Default .

Thanks all for replies. I know that jude are good, how do u get in contact with them? i have been looking for nums etc

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by ter21wat View Post
    Prolific are a brilliant local band with experience doing weddings, defs recommended! Contact 01847 895737

What kind of music?

Its always worth asking your venue what bands they recommend that would suit the style of music you prefer for the dance. They will probably also have contact details or business cards from the bands.
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

Default wedding band

Hi i would highly reccomend jude their email address is jude_theweddingband@hotmail.co.uk

Jude will be at the Wedding Show on Sunday 5th September. Will be playing for a while aswell
    www.AmandaCoghill.blogspot.com
    Your local Chelsea Award Winning Florist.

I can Highly recommend Slange Ava . Havin been to a few nights out that they have been playing at they are a crackin band, get everyone up on the floor and play a mix of music. I am sure others have heard about them.

i had Whisky playing at my wedding last weekend and the dance floor was packed the whole night they were magic :0)

Default X

Type2bus - how much did whiskey cost for your wedding ?

crivvins i canna mind off hand booked them quite a while ago it was'nt a bad price though you pay a booking deposit and then the rest nearer the time. sorry i cant be of more help, getting married has melted my brain ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by smiles View Post
    Type2bus - how much did whiskey cost for your wedding ?
    Smiles, I play for Whisky and also arrange the band bookings. PM me if you require further information (I will need to know your date and venue)
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk