Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Meiklejohns

Default Meiklejohns

Is it just me or have the new owners upped all the prices?.
    I bought "aero bubbles" for my son and was charged 46p. They are much cheaper in Thomas' just up the road.I have noticed all the sweets have a "mark up". Im all for competition but how can we support local shops if they are going to rip us off?

It would be interesting to find out what other folk think.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod4
    Is it just me or have the new owners upped all the prices?.
    I bought "aero bubbles" for my son and was charged 46p. They are much cheaper in Thomas' just up the road.I have noticed all the sweets have a "mark up". Im all for competition but how can we support local shops if they are going to rip us off?

It would be interesting to find out what other folk think.
    The bubbles have gotten lots bigger, what do you expect?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Prices are up

Aren't the prices of sweeties up everywhere? At £45 a filling at the dentist, I would say the dearer the sweeties the better, people should eat less of them anyway..

I dont eat sweeties connie, you can sleep easy tonight although my teeth need sorted

Quote Originally Posted by willowbankbear
    I dont eat sweeties connie, you can sleep easy tonight although my teeth need sorted
    You didn't drop them again did you?

yer think its something like 60p for a can of coke but i do have to admit they are very polite up there much more politer than the harbour cafe. i normaly go to the harbour cafe because of the simple fact it is cheeper and more convenient. and i loooooovvvveee my chocolate.
    I'm not stupid just mentally challenged