Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Calling all Bikers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Calling all Bikers

Testing the Market for a new Motorcycle Valeting Service

I owned a Motorcycle Shop down south and Valeting was a very popular service.

I have 30 years experience working on Italian, Japanese, German and British Motorcycles.

I use only motorcycle specific products to achieve an amazing finish.

New, or nearly new bike? Keep it that way

Older bikes? I can take years off the appearance and protect it into the future.

Show Bike? I can prep for shows but you need to give me a decent lead-time, as I usually have a number of machines to prep.

I have lots of experience working with special parts fitted to quality machines: Öhlins, Showa, Paoli, Termignoni, O.Z., Marchesini etc.

Typical first Valet will take all day and every millimetre of the machine will receive attention.

Subsequent valets will take a little less time and this is reflected in the price.

Valet will include chain clean and re-lube and (accurate) wheel alignment.

Shaft drive will receive a small discount

Also available:

Brake pads, Discs fitting

Chain and sprocket fitting, yours or I can supply Afam, Renthal, DID etc.

Oil and filter change.

Supply and Fit: ART exhausts (or fit yours)

Scottoiler fitting or removal.

Come to me in Bower or I can come to you. Additional £10 to £15 for mobile service. This work cannot be done outside, so a well lit, dry, garage or similar is needed.

Flat rate £18 per hour + materials or we can negotiate an all in price for a specific job.

PM me for quote or just to blether about your bike.
    Last edited by ducati; 16-Aug-10 at 13:30.