Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thats Just Not Going To Happen!

Default Thats Just Not Going To Happen!

Thats judt not going to happen EVER drugs of any description will never ever be legalised. The war on drugs is a BIG SCAM!
    Why because prohibition of drugs in this roten evil system increases use and they know it.

Tke for example marjuana which is far less dangerous than LEGAL drugs.
    You have to ask yourself whyis it cheaper to slam peacful pot smokers who get high now and then in jail.
    If they are not dealing and using it for personal and medicinal use.Why sholdnt it be decriminilised?
    What happened to peoples right to chose?
    Alcohol and cigarettes kill far morew every week.

You take a trip to the Dr. and you get drugs legalised drugs.
    The drug companies work ith the Doctors TO SELL MORE drugs.
    People have a right to know about the dangerous side effects of prescription drugs.
    Thes legal drugs killed 250,000 people in the US alone last year!
    Prescription pain killers have now surpassed illegal narcotics for overdose deaths.
    Most of the overdoses were acidental.
    Thios is just the tip of the ice berg!

The big pharma profits are obcene.

Agree. I prefer cannabis to alcohol as do many other orgers who have pm'd me but dont want it common knowledge because of the "stigma" attached . Nobody on the org knows me so I dont care. ner..ner..ner..

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    Agree. I prefer cannabis to alcohol as do many other orgers who have pm'd me but dont want it common knowledge because of the "stigma" attached . Nobody on the org knows me so I dont care. ner..ner..ner..
    No wories you wont be put into the stocks and chains and forced to wavew your anaomity (sp)
    Dont let me get started on the truth about hemp as cultvating hemp risks criminal prosecutin!

Alcohol and cigarettes cause such a lot of pain and destruction. Countless children go without the basics because of these legal drugs. I better stop there and say no more.

I think that certain drugs should ne legalised. Pot as you mention above but I would also provide legal heroin to addicts.

EVERYBODY involved in the fight against drugs will tell you that the present system is just not working and (according to the C4 programme "The Drugs War") less than 1% of smuggled drugs are detected.

By making heroin, or diamorphine to give it's posh title, available to addicts it would remove street dealers from chain and help ensure that addicts are receiving proper rehabilitation advice and help. It would also free up a lot of space in our countries gaols for proper criminals.

Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    I would also provide legal heroin to addicts.
    I'd provide a bullet, but I guess I'm just one of those liberal minded folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    I prefer cannabis to alcohol
    I dunno, alcohol seems to do the trick fer me. Cannabis never really did much fer me, and at the time £ for £ Holts' won hands down.

as do many other orgers who have pm'd me but dont want it common knowledge
    Oooooohhh, lets have an OUTING, go awn go awn go awn, you know you want to.........

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Dont let me get started on the truth about hemp as cultvating hemp risks criminal prosecutin!
    But it's worth a few bob though innit?

Bin' thinkin' about tryin' t' grow it in the polytunnel, but mebbe the lights might give the game away to the feds.......but then there's blackout blinds.....hmmmmm...

........goes of to ponder new venture......

At this point in time there are large numbers of young people walking arround in a very paranoid state after using the latest cheap legal high called MDVP which is readily available on the net. In all the years I have been an active musician and well known advocate of recreatioal drugs, I have never observed such a frightening manifestation. It is an understatement to say the the situation worries me. There is an evergrowing number of youngish people using it and it seems to be causing serious mental problems in the short term and the Lord knows what it will do in the long term.
    Another herb which is being widely used is Salvia Sage( salvia divinorum ) which is the strongest and most frightening substance I have ever tried.
    It is readily available accross the counter in city shops and is being made stronger and stronger. This herb was used by Mexican Indians to predict the future by going back to the past and it is very, very disturbing in effect.
    Magic mushrooms are illegal once they are picked and dried. Is this logical or insane? They grow everywhere and people of all ages still continue to pick and eat them. How can you stop it happening?
    Tobacco kills and injures uncountable people per year but it remains legal.
    Of all the drugs I have ever taken, alcohol comes out as the worst of them all but it's OK, it's legal.
    Methadon is given to heroin addicts as a substitute but it is more addictive and harder to withdraw from than heroin. It would make more sense to prescribe heroin to addicts as a cheaper and safer alternative which would cut the crime rate by a fair degree as addicts would not have to steal and mug to get enough for a fix.
    The countries like Holland and Portugal who have a much more rational and sane attitude to the drug situation have, by far, a lower crime rate than Britain and much fewer addicts.
    Blanket legalisation and honest education would not make the 'drug problem' go away but it would take it out of criminal hands and, if fairly taxed, would feed the countrie's finance instead of draining it.
    Our present attitude legally is nothing less than insane and is exacerbating the problem it is trying to cure. As long as our intrepid politicians ignore the advice of those who know what they are talking about such as Prof Nutt and other advisers, the present farce will continue. Our prisons will continue to overflow at £30000 a year per prisoner and the courts will continue to be clogged to breaking point. Of course every prison has its flourishing dealer network and does not even remove the drug user from a supply. Nothing whatsoever is achieved by draconian sentencing and we still have trial by postcode where some-one south in England will get a slapped wrist and some-one in Wick will get incarcerated for long periods for the same crime. And they call it justice!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Gleber2; 14-Aug-10 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I'd provide a bullet, but I guess I'm just one of those liberal minded folk.
    A pity your mother did not take drugs....the morning after pill springs to mind.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    At this point in time there are large numbers of young people walking arround in a very paranoid state after using the latest cheap legal high called MDVP which is readily available on the net. In all the years I have been an active musician and well known advocate of recreatioal drugs, I have never observed such a frightening manifestation. It is an understatement to say the the situation worries me. There is an evergrowing number of youngish people using it and it seems to be causing serious mental problems in the short term and the Lord knows what it will do in the long term.
    Another herb which is being widely used is Salvia Sage( salvia divinorum ) which is the strongest and most frightening substance I have ever tried.
    It is readily available accross the counter in city shops and is being made stronger and stronger. This herb was used by Mexican Indians to predict the future by going back to the past and it is very, very disturbing in effect.
    Magic mushrooms are illegal once they are picked and dried. Is this logical or insane? They grow everywhere and people of all ages still continue to pick and eat them. How can you stop it happening?
    Tobacco kills and injures uncountable people per year but it remains legal.
    Of all the drugs I have ever taken, alcohol comes out as the worst of them all but it's OK, it's legal.
    Methadon is given to heroin addicts as a substitute but it is more addictive and harder to withdraw from than heroin. It would make more sense to prescribe heroin to addicts as a cheaper and safer alternative which would cut the crime rate by a fair degree as addicts would not have to steal and mug to get enough for a fix.
    The countries like Holland and Portugal who have a much more rational and sane attitude to the drug situation have, by far, a lower crime rate than Britain and much fewer addicts.
    Blanket legalisation and honest education would not make the 'drug problem' go away but it would take it out of criminal hands and, if fairly taxed, would feed the countrie's finance instead of draining it.
    Our present attitude legally is nothing less than insane and is exacerbating the problem it is trying to cure. As long as our intrepid politicians ignore the advice of those who know what they are talking about such as Prof Nutt and other advisers, the present farce will continue. Our prisons will continue to overflow at £30000 a year per prisoner and the courts will continue to be clogged to breaking point. Of course every prison has its flourishing dealer network and does not even remove the drug user from a supply. Nothing whatsoever is achieved by draconian sentencing and we still have trial by postcode where some-one south in England will get a slapped wrist and some-one in Wick will get incarcerated for long periods for the same crime. And they call it justice!!!!!!!!
    fine contrib.

£30000/prisoner/year! i didnt know it was that much. and all for a con

i agrre that alcohol is a very nasty poison

Just Say No

But it's worth a few bob though innit?

Bin' thinkin' about tryin' t' grow it in the polytunnel, but mebbe the lights might give the game away to the feds.......but then there's blackout blinds.....hmmmmm...

........goes of to ponder new venture......
    Do you think this might be why oplytunnels are springing up everwhere like mushrooms?

Thumbs down

fine contrib.

£30000/prisoner/year! i didnt know it was that much. and all for a con

i agrre that alcohol is a very nasty poison
    alcohol is evil and legal mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    A pity your mother did not take drugs....the morning after pill springs to mind.

Dear Mumsey's alleged drug & alcohol fuelled nights of wanton rampage during the heady nights and days of the 60's and 70's is not of my concern, nor is it for public digestion on the 'tinterweb.

However I don't believe there was any undesired or unwanted offspring left in her wake unlike many crack whores & habitual class A drug abusers.

.....bitty.....want bitty......

Dear Mumsey's alleged drug & alcohol fuelled nights of wanton rampage during the heady nights and days of the 60's and 70's is not of my concern, nor is it for public digestion on the 'tinterweb.

However I don't believe there was any undesired or unwanted offspring left in her wake unlike many crack whores & habitual class A drug abusers.
    Statistics show that there are more unplanned pregnancies due to excess alcohol than kids born to heroin addicts.

I would imagine that is quite the case but I still do not see the correlation between heroin abusers and Dear Mumsey's taking / not taking of drugs.

I would imagine that is quite the case but I still do not see the correlation between heroin abusers and Dear Mumsey's taking / not taking of drugs.
    I stand corrected, but I do not think that I made a connection between your parents and heroin addicts.

Narcocoruption is HUGE take Peru alone which has 200 ilegal airstrips

Ithink 3 havwe been closed quite recently.

Anyways another former Federal Attorney while leading the so called Mexican 'war on drugs' amased $10 million in six months and stashed it in a bamk in Houston.

Where does itall end?
    Last edited by pegasus; 15-Aug-10 at 16:28.

Where does itall end?
    It will never end Peg, Drugs are a monster that has been created by Man and is now out of anyones control, it is like the nuclear bomb only 50 times worse....It will never end my Friend!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast