Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: farm shop

sjr014- we are open 9 til late! saturday is a good day to visit the farm shop as it is our special bread day! sweet scones,banana and oat tea loaves,garlic foccacias,flapjacks,rosemary bread,brie and olive bread and scottish oat bread are just some of the yummy things here on a saturday!

Saturday sounds lovely.

Can`t wait to try your veggies and bread on Thursday.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Quote Originally Posted by puffin croft View Post
    sjr014- we are open 9 til late! saturday is a good day to visit the farm shop as it is our special bread day! sweet scones,banana and oat tea loaves,garlic foccacias,flapjacks,rosemary bread,brie and olive bread and scottish oat bread are just some of the yummy things here on a saturday!
    yeah but be there quick - I was in at 11am and things were already flying of the shelves like hot bread....hot cakes i mean haha :-) Enjoyed my scones and rhubarb and ginger jam!!

Default Veg Box

Very impressed with my veg box (wish my kids felt the same)! Great selection and as for the bread, not a hope of it making it through till tea time!

Now i just have to figure out a way to get my kids to eat cabbage!

Great shop, definately worth the trip through to Groats!

cherry blossom kindly brought as some of her amazing cupcakes,wow they were so beautiful to look at and tasted just as good! the box of 6 that she gave us would make a lovely gift to someone for any occasion,be sure to try them out when u can!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12