Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Blind Side

Default The Blind Side

The fact that this movie is based on the true life story of Michael Oher makes it all the more watchable.

A truly inspiring, family film that cannot help but inspire others to reach out and offer help in a selfless act of human compassion.
    Obviously the film has been adapted to speed the time line up in order to make it a watchable film but I was so impressed with this film that I checked out just how true to life this film was and I was amazed to find that according to the real life Tuohy family and Oher himself it's a pretty accurate account.

Basically Michael (a Black teenager bought up in a rough neighbourhood) is taken in and eventually adopted by Leigh Anne (succesful interior designer) and Sean Tuohy (American sports presenter).
    With their help Michael graduates from a 0.6 grade average to a 2.52 grade average and offered football scholarships by numerous uni's.
    He now has a contract with Baltimore Ravens.

Fabulous film not to be missed.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Smile I agree

I just came across your post and had to let you know that I watched that film last night via BT Vision, thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to everyone.

Default blind side

I saw this in the cinema when it came out. I only watched it cause there was nothing else on at the time I arrived there (inverness). Oh and it had Sandra Bullock in it lol

Good film and you don't have to like American Football to enjoy it.

rented this off itunes, great film

Didn't anybody else find that their fake Tennessee accents just drill into your head and drive you insane?

Probably just me.
    Everyday above ground is a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Logical View Post

Probably just me.
    Probably
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

Quote Originally Posted by mrlennie View Post
    Probably
    Apparently so...
    Everyday above ground is a good day