Quote Originally Posted by bridgeend View Post
I have a friend who has used this Garage never again poor service and we have been told he is NOT a time served engineer.
Poor service and a dreadful Attitude if you question anything plenty of other Garages in Caithness locally owned with friendly staff willing to listen and SMTA registered.
I think you are telling porkies in my opinion....
No one has ever had poor service and certainly anyone asking questions will get an answer in full!
There was one gentleman who asked if we could sort out his ABS light, he was told we do not have diagnostics for that but we could take wheels off and clean sensors etc to see if that worked, it did not and the gentleman left without paying a penny as we would not charge him for it, if you call that poor service then maybe i am wrong
We are NOT SMTA registered as we don't sell cars.... and have no plans to either, the only person to ask us this asked on the phone to which i replied and i think all who know me will know that i am not impolite on the phone or in real life.
No Michael is not a time served Engineer, and has never claimed to be, but has more motor vehicle repair experience than most people in caithness.

If you have a problem please come and speak to us and tell us why your nose has been put out of joint? is it because we are starting to get a good reputation perhaps?