Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Does Wick have enough driving instuctor?

Default Does Wick have enough driving instuctor?

How many driving schools are there in Wick, 5 - 7? Do people have to wait long to get lessons, what do they cost now?

I think the cheapest you will get per lesson is around the £24 mark. Alot of people have been saying they've had to wait to get lessons or cant get them due to only available times out of convenience.

I mind my driving lessons costing £5 with the late, Willie Forbes !!

Quote Originally Posted by Connor. View Post
    I think the cheapest you will get per lesson is around the £24 mark. Alot of people have been saying they've had to wait to get lessons or cant get them due to only available times out of convenience.
    How long does that lesson last 1 hour or more?

Yeah, that's for an hours lesson.

I'd go with the cheapest as it's still the same thing for less. Some other people were charging £29 aswell.

Yeah, that's for an hours lesson.

I'd go with the cheapest as it's still the same thing for less. Some other people were charging £29 aswell.

That's fine if you're happy to base everything purely on price. I'd be more interested in recommendations as opposed to if someone charges £24 or £25. Spend more initially and you may spend less in the long run. Just a thought.

I recommended lee cartwright(Far north driving school) to somebody,she is more than happy with him,if you are thinking about lessons definately give him a shout!

I mentioned that some of the cheaper ones are just as good as the more expensive ones. I was answering the question of the first topic starter. I gave my opinion, I'm happy to base everything on price. Don't argue with me, sunshine

I mentioned that some of the cheaper ones are just as good as the more expensive ones. I was answering the question of the first topic starter. I gave my opinion, I'm happy to base everything on price. Don't argue with me, sunshine

In which case I'm sure you'd love to buy my C reg vauxhall belmont that has been rotting on my drive for 15 years.

It's only £80..............

Back on topic, I believe all the instructors are charging around the same.