Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: THS REUNION 1984 LETS GET STARTED ORGANISERS NEEDED

Anonymous Guest

Since there has been a few responses to the idea of having a reunion. We now need some organisers. And I think the more of us the better we need a venue disco/band. If u all want to do something that would be great for suggestions. Also if we could get a list of names, people we are in touch with let them know the more helpers the better.....

lynn_williams3@hotmail.com

nee Duncan

Anonymous Guest

Nice to see someone is reading this!

How many people from our year still life in Thurso? Who keeps in touch with people outside of Caithness? Do they know this is happening?

Blah Blah Blah.

Anonymous Guest

Apparently i have spelt live wrong...Sorry.

Anonymous Guest

weigh inn booked for 26th October 2002 band booked and also a kareoke. Tickets are £15 per person to be paid before event. Book early

Anonymous Guest

Just found out about the planned reunion. If you need any help, give me a shout

Alison Firth (Keith)

Anonymous Guest

On 2001-12-09 18:25, betsy wrote:

Just found out about the planned reunion. If you need any help, give me a shout

Alison Firth (Keith)

I have done quite a but. I've written letters and made tickets. So I' quite organised but If you are in touch with people just tell them about it.

Anonymous Guest

So when will the letters go out?