Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Photo Printer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Photo Printer

Hi folks

I am looking to buy a photo printer to go with a canon powershot digital camera. I need it to be small, portable and able to work as a stand alone. It needs to have good quality photo's. I have up to £150 to spend on this. All help appreciated.
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.

Check your camera model with url and see if Canon offer a docking station/printer that you attach camera to or one you just insert memmory card.
    http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?...oogle&ct=title
    James.

"A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots"

Smile

Thanks Kingetter.

I finally got the Epson Picture mate, this takes all kinds of cards, memory sticksetc. and will print to usb devices. It has just what i needed and is small and portable. got it from argos for £99. extra paper and ink for 100photos £28.99. not too bad as i need it for work and the paper should last a fair while.
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.

Good for you - no stopping you now eh?
    James.

"A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots"

Default mbha29

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Hi folks

I am looking to buy a photo printer to go with a canon powershot digital camera. I need it to be small, portable and able to work as a stand alone. It needs to have good quality photo's. I have up to £150 to spend on this. All help appreciated.
    Try HP Photosmart 335, small, portable ans stands alone.