Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puffincroft produce

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Well I received my first veggie box and bread from Puffin Croft today and am absolutely delighted with it.

I had such a beautiful dinner tonight using their yummy beetroot, tatties, carrots,broccoli and cabbage.
    The bread is absolutely delicious as well and even better toasted.

It is so good to get such lovely fresh veg each week and am looking forward to my regular order.

I had ordered from McLeod Organics before and Puffin Croft's is much better quality.

Good to deal with such lovely people as well.

Well done Kris and Gary!
    I have found the quality better than McLeods also they add a more personal touch

Yes they certainly do Chaz.

They are really good to me as I can't eat some stuff due to having Crohns Disease and they make up a box accordingly which I wouldn't get anywhere else.

So glad to have found them!

THANK YOU! I m saying thank you for your comments from sunny scarborough on a wee holiday at my mums house! this is my mums new org page,welcome YORKSHIRE LASS! will be home sunday to my lovely croft!
    Kris

Default veg box deliverys

bumping up to remind all that we can deliver a box of lovely local seasonal veggies for only £10 from jo'g to thurso,watten,halkirk,lyth,wick and anywhere inbetween!! just pm us if you are interested!

Do you deliver to Halkirk or just Thurso? What is the delivery cost?

I have sent a pm.

Just received my first veg box today and I am delighted! The bread is also fabulous and already gone!

Quote Originally Posted by joejoe02 View Post
    Just received my first veg box today and I am delighted! The bread is also fabulous and already gone!
    I continue to be delighted with every veg box I receive and so good to know I'm eating produce with loads of vitamins and minerals unlike the stuff lying on supermarket shelves.

The bread is absolutely delicious! You should try the rolls as they are heavenly!

Smile

Friendly folks, they have some great locally made soap and skin balms there too.!
    Patience is the ability to put up with someone you'd like to put down.

Im going to take my son out next week. He is now becoming intressted in foods i cant wait :-) so going to get a veggie box as well!!

I recieved my first box today, and hubby and I just couldnt wait til tea time to try it, so we had our main meal at lunch time! It was gorgeous! The taste was so superior to anything I have ever tasted before!

We will be trying the eggs for supper later!

Kris was so friendly at the door, and such a lovely lady! Thank you also for ensuring future deliveries will not include Celery as my little boy is allergic.

First class service and already looking forward to next weeks box!
    We child proofed the house..... but they keep getting in!

Just got our first box of veg. Delighted with the variety, some of which will compliment the mutton (from another croft) casserole this evening. Also can't wait to get the delicious taste of duck eggs again.
    Snowmen fall from the sky unassembled!

Awaiting delivery was told that they come to wick on a thursday between 12-1 even gave directions to the house and a phone number and still no sign need to go out soon

They must have been delayed JWM as usually have my delivery by now as well.

Do you have anywhere safe they could leave it? If not, they could leave it at my house if you want and you could come and collect it? I live in Reiss.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

woo hoo they just came delighted with the box just gonna try my bread as it looks lovely. Very nice friendly people delighted with value for money cant wait to try it all now! thanks anyway for the offer liz, now out and get organised before nursery pick up. thanks puffen croft

I have a friend who is interested, but she doesnt have access to the Org. Does anyone have a phone number for Puffin Croft?!
    We child proofed the house..... but they keep getting in!

bakery boxes now being deliv as well as veg boxes pm puffin croft all home baked

Oh whats all in a Bakery box?
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Default Organic box schemes

Can anyone say if Puffin Croft is still a working concern? We have just moved into the Caithness area near Helmsdale. Any deliveries out this way if they still sell boxes? Thank you.

Yes, find them on Facebook- that's where they can be contacted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12