Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Free Website Hosting!

Exclamation Free Website Hosting!

If anyone wants some free webspace, http://freewebs.com do a brilliant job! No complications, if you go and check it out yourself you'll see how easy it is! I'm using it to start my own photography site. Let me know what you think and I look forward to seeing some people's sites!

It looks like a good site. Can I ask though... I noticed the example sites all have Google Ads. Who gets the revenue from these? Is it Freewebs.com or the person who builds the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    It looks like a good site. Can I ask though... I noticed the example sites all have Google Ads. Who gets the revenue from these? Is it Freewebs.com or the person who builds the site?
    It's freewebs....but for a free web host there is only one banner at the top...if you ask me that's darn good!
    Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.

cheers for that rob...looks well interesting..will let u know how it turns out....
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by ciderally View Post
    cheers for that rob...looks well interesting..will let u know how it turns out....
    OK cool! Hope you make a website! Let me see it when you have it done.
    Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.

maddy88 Guest

Default Hi!!!!

Nice sharing!!!
    I got my reseller hosting plans, through this site http://www.goresellers.com/
    It provides the best hosting plans, domain name registration, ssl certificate, and best hosting reseller packages !!!!
    I also register more than 5 sites with goresellers plans with a reliable cost itself!!!!