Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: piercing

Default piercing

Hi,
    Looking for someone qualified to do belly button piercing. I know there is a few places in Inverness, but just enquiring to see if there is anyone up here who does it?
    Thanks in advance.

There are two people who did this before- hobgoblin proprietor Mrs Marritt, and Jags adornment owner. Possibly they have mobile services?
    Bagpuss

Hi, I just got mine done about 6 weeks ago by Karen Miller. She was very good! She was also very quick!! It really doesn't take all that long to do. Karen lives at Occumster but she's a mobile hairdresser as well as piercing. The number is 01593721872. Hope this helps you

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    Hi, I just got mine done about 6 weeks ago by Karen Miller. She was very good! She was also very quick!! It really doesn't take all that long to do. Karen lives at Occumster but she's a mobile hairdresser as well as piercing. The number is 01593721872. Hope this helps you
    Thanks!! I will give her a call.