Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found item!

Exclamation Found item!

As i was at Lidl tonight doing my shopping, i was returning my trolly to the bay and noticed an obvious lost item.

1 tin of Irn Bru.

Now surely that belongs to someone, who would leave behind a can of irn bru? I would have taken it in for the night but i didnt want to just incase the owner had realised his/her insane mistake.

If anyone is missing 1 tin of irn bru please go and get it! It could rain hard tonight....

Should have taken a picture but never had my phone on me. Found a picture of a similar can.

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Which lidl wick or thurso?!?!?!?
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

Quote Originally Posted by mrlennie View Post
    Which lidl wick or thurso?!?!?!?
    Thurso. Its so sad. I wish i took it in for the night now until the owner came forward. Would have kept it safe.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

If you find out who did this dastardly thing then report them to the RSPCSD, that is the Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Scottish Drinks.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

shame on them whoever did this, you should have taken the tin home and given it a loving home shelley
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Lol Shelley are you in a funny mood tonight?
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    Lol Shelley are you in a funny mood tonight?
    A bit, just thought i would try and bring a laugh or 2. Im in an excessive hormonal state so be warned...i could change at any second!

No takers for the can? Its dark out there now...i cant imagine how the poor can of irn bru must be feeling. I wonder if it done something wrong.....it wasnt even open
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    As i was at Lidl tonight doing my shopping, i was returning my trolly to the bay and noticed an obvious lost item.

1 tin of Irn Bru.

Now surely that belongs to someone, who would leave behind a can of irn bru? I would have taken it in for the night but i didnt want to just incase the owner had realised his/her insane mistake.

If anyone is missing 1 tin of irn bru please go and get it! It could rain hard tonight....

Should have taken a picture but never had my phone on me. Found a picture of a similar can.

Whoever it was probably bought it along with our other national drink (lidl Queen Margot) but decided to drink it straight leaving the poor wee can on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Whoever it was probably bought it along with our other national drink (lidl Queen Margot) but decided to drink it straight leaving the poor wee can on it's own.
    Nope, I have to disagree....I don't think the wee can was left on it's own at all, I think it done a bunk....lept from the Lidl carrier bag as it was being rough handled into the boot of a car and took refuge in the first trolley it came across.....probably was sitting there thinking what a near escape from being turfed down the gullet of a complete stranger......

1 tin of Irn Bru.

some crap u talk in a year

^^^^lol

Tooth rot anyway.

It won't have been scared. It's made in Scotland...from girrrrderrrrs
    it's a sair fecht

Quote Originally Posted by jings00 View Post
    It won't have been scared. It's made in Scotland...from girrrrderrrrs

Yes indeed and if a Gang of them "Coca-Cola" Yobs tried anything the Single Can of "Irn-Bru" would easily Flatten them. They would run away with no FIZZ left in them at all.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

There is a pack of ferral Irn-Bru cans in Thurso, I believe the Council is setting traps for them before they breed with the domesticated variety.
    The Big Man

The council are setting traps! NO! They cant...they can be tamed!

I hope the can of irn bru at lidl has been claimed. I know irn bru is a hardy drink, i have a tin sitting infront of me and im petrified of it! But i still love it

Im planning on starting a "save the can" charity trust or something. So many neglected cans of irn bru out there that need our help.

And for the record, the can at Lidl was unopened. Such a waste...
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

The council are setting traps! NO! They cant...they can be tamed!

I hope the can of irn bru at lidl has been claimed. I know irn bru is a hardy drink, i have a tin sitting infront of me and im petrified of it! But i still love it

Im planning on starting a "save the can" charity trust or something. So many neglected cans of irn bru out there that need our help.

And for the record, the can at Lidl was unopened. Such a waste...
    Good Idea a Campaign to "Please Help Abandoned Cans of Irn-Bru" would be a great and I think that you ShelleyBain should be ChairPerson and you should start a committee ASAP.

PS I saved 6 cans of Irn-Bru this afternoon and they are resting in my Fridge as I type this.

Come everyone save as Many cans of Irn-Bru as you can as they deserve a good home.

Edgar Allen Poe

Phenomenal !!!
    it's a sair fecht

Default not happily ever after

the can of iron bru was burst, it looked in perfect condition but it only had a small amount of liquid left. it was collected by the cleaner this morning and buried in the bin

oh no, burst?? I hope there isn't going to be any retribution from other Irn Bru cans!!
    it's a sair fecht

You dont't Suppose........Oh Horror's.......That.....That this can was an O...O...Outcast.

No Couldn't be as it surely was part of the BIG Irn-Bru Family. Poor Can being burst, I bet it was Some of those Horrid Cola cans that burst it. BOO!!!

Edgar Allen Poe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast