Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: House Concert

Default House Concert

Joe Cassady and the West End sound from New York will be playing at the Lighthouse on Sunday 1st August along with US singer/songwriters A.J.Roach, Nels Andrews and Ian Thomas Parks. Shu Nakamura, the lead player with the West End Sound, is absolutely amazing. Also on the bill is Scottish singer/songwriter Emma Shearer and Sutherland and Son.
    A few seats left if anyone is interested.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

We still have a handful of seats available. PM me if you are interested.

Cool House Gig

A brilliant night had by all, additional guest Emma Shearer was also fantastic, what a voice.

Thanks to John and Isaac who played an extended set to allow our 'American Cousins' the time to travel North from Perth - they were well worth the wait, all fantastic musicians and brilliant vocalists.

The Hoose wi' the light comes across with the goods once again!!!

The evening was outstanding and the music awesome.
    A big thank you to John and Isaac for being the Masters of hospitality......
    AJ Roach done it for me along with Westend Sound....the duet between John and Shu Nakamura was inspiring........For me an evening to remember...

Had a fantastic night last night, really enjoyed the music and the atmosphere was brilliant.

It was a late night but well worth the wait and the struggle to get out of bed for work this morning!

Think its one of the best nights I've had at the Lighthouse, Shu Nakamura was something else, I could have stayed there all night watching him play!!!

Thanks to John and Isaac for putting together a very memorable night.

Thumbs up The Flighthouse

Excellent nights entertainment had by all i would say,going on the crowds enthusiasm, as well as the atmosphere from the Flighthouse as always.

The improvised banter and acoustic sets from John and Isaac we're magic(as usual),the 3 USA singer songwriter's Roach,Andrews and Parks we're great(could have listened to Roach all night,sweet) and of course the New York West End sound with Cassidy and his guitar stuntman Nakamura was the top of the bill...the end was magic too seeing Nakamura and John goin for it on a couple of double leadbreaks..Again..Magic.

Also a young Emma Shearer who had a smooth controlled and yet powerful voice,what range,which i think had a Bonnie Raitt sound.

Thanks again John and Isaac for another unforgettable night.

Thumbs up

Many thanks to John and Isaac for an amazing production of talent; an outstanding show! With the wide variety of voices, styles etc., 'twas indeed a heady mixture......

I've missed too many shows recently but so glad I made it to this one.

Was a brilliant night as usual,great music great atmosphere.Thanks John and Isaac.

Yes, it was fantastic thoroughly enjoyed the concert slept in this morning tho oops !! But it was worth it.
    Will definately be heading to see them at Belladrum again, and of course the potting shed. a big thank you to John and Isaac