Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Small Pet Boarding

Default Small Pet Boarding

Hi I was wondering if anyone had used Caithness small pet boarding at Mid Clyth. Saw them in the business section but couldn't get through on the numbers given so just wanted to know if anyone has used them?

Can't be a very good business if you can't get through on the numbers provided.

Sent you a pm
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Hi you can bring them round when you want but you will need to bring cages as I don't have any spare. Only need Hay as payment Have sent you a PM with all the details etc, Ring me no matter how late and we can take it from there.

07817 481512

42 Kennedy Terr Wick

Deanne
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Default hi

there phone wasnt working due to fault, phone now working try again if you still need there services

Well I have since found out that Caithness Small Pet Boarding are worth a good mention. They did have problems with their phone but I got through eventually, and they kept my housebun Gordon and piggie Wavy Davy for a few days while I was away .They were treated like lords and had a massive walk in run to themselves with freshly cut grass from a nearby field. Gordon also got brushed as he was moulting. All in all a real find.