Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Zorbs!

Default Zorbs!

Has anyone done this? It's great fun. We've just got a couple of six foot balls at Bettyhill pool and they're a great laugh. I've seen the ones that go down hills, they look pretty cool, has anyone ever gone in those?

any idea where they got them from, quite fancy some one of them for either pool or outdoor use

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

I wonder how difficult it is to clean puke out of the inside of them zorbs do they have a hatch that you can use that will let you clean em out with a hose and stuff ?
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Of Death View Post
    I wonder how difficult it is to clean puke out of the inside of them zorbs do they have a hatch that you can use that will let you clean em out with a hose and stuff ?
    How do you think you get in them?

Think the ones that burl doon hills wid be more o' a challenge - the ones on water are akin to bein a peedie hamster!

We trialled our Zorbs this weekend at the Bettyhill gala and they were a great success.
    You get in and out through a big industrial zipper - once you're in the zorb is inflated around you. Thankfully we've not had to clean out anything unmentionable yet!
    If anyone wants a go we are using them for private hires, so you can hire the pool for an hour for £30 and for an extra £10 you can get the use of a Zorb. Great for birthday parties, hen and stag dos etc. I wouldn't want to go in one after a drink though - you get very hot and very dizzy!