Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Jealous neighbours!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    when I go round the pubs in Thurso I'll wear an orger T Shirt so you can either come up to me and have a craic or ignore me and talk about me.Get some orger T shirts sorted. Lets be friends.

Why don't we have an .orger flash mob?
    Just set a time and a place, we can all turn up and have the craic / punch each other / get one up on the neighbours / laugh at each other / be outraged etc. and then disappear again.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    so says the oracle who think sthat the aliens broughtas down the wtc
    Now now, yer just jealous 'cos she's got a better theory than you.

What's your theory Mr Jones.......

(now it's your turn to come up wiv a better, bigger, more outlandish one)

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Why don't we have an .orger flash mob?
    Just set a time and a place, we can all turn up and have the craic / punch each other / get one up on the neighbours / laugh at each other / be outraged etc. and then disappear again.
    BAD idea Phill!

We/us/them are far too nice to condone any type of violence (dont forget I am mythologicale) so that is out of the qeustin.

Anyways you fogetin one thing the Mits have oter degenerites that they have used inthe past to do some nasties.
    The Mits would call on there ruthless DRUG abusering mob cause the Mitties are cowards with BIG threatin mouths with like minded contacts far and wide!
    Cowards alway need support from other cowards cause they simply cannot stand on there own!

Besides they have been exposed and have bbe advised to stay well away from us decent honest, corageous folks
    FOR GOOD!
    Last edited by pegasus; 07-Aug-10 at 14:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    I have never met a real life Walter Mitty before so it would be a new experience for me..
    NO no no C3 ....

you sound far to nice to meet the WMs cause these Mits is not meek mild and living a fantasy armless life like the fictionlal Walter M.
    Its an experience BEST avoided in fact FORGET it completely for your own sanity!

Thes Mits would exude an abundance of charm and friendlines but BEWARE it is ALL superficial.

After they have blinded you with their lyin and superficialnes then the Mits will move in on there nice trustin victim before the kill!!

There alter egos warp reality cause they really see themselvis as NICE peopl' but they are dangerous and for others whomight be unfortunate enoug to cross there evil path.

I think it must be genetic or something but rest asured the Mits will never admit it nor seek any type of help even althogh they badly need it.

SO BEWARE!
    Last edited by pegasus; 07-Aug-10 at 14:26.

NO no no C3 ....

you sound far to nice to meet the WMs cause these Mits is not meek mild and living a fantasy armless life like the fictionlal Walter M.
    Its an experience BEST avoided in fact FORGET it completely for your own sanity!

Thes Mits would exude an abundance of charm and friendlines but BEWARE it is ALL superficial.

After they have blinded you with their lyin and superficialnes then the Mits will move in on there nice trustin victim before the kill!!

There alter egos warp reality cause they really see themselvis as NICE peopl' but they are dangerous and for others whomight be unfortunate enoug to cross there evil path.

I think it must be genetic or something but rest asured the Mits will never admit it nor seek any type of help even althogh they badly need it.

SO BEWARE!
    Thanks for the warning Pegasus, I will keep well away from them !! I really dont know how you put up with them, I would go mad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    Thanks for the warning Pegasus, I will keep well away from them !! I really dont know how you put up with them, I would go mad!!!
    Diferent people will react diferently to similar events some will be traumatised others will rise above it best they can.
    Some move away others will try and ignore.

The Mitties were relentless employin tactis such as bullyng threats violence intimadation lying and as time progresed the Mits conived shemed more and BIGGER elaborate dangerous nasties.

Throuhout the repeated atempts to stand on our rights and grind us down us/we/they did not lose our humanity.

That took COURAGE with a capital C!

Most folks ij the area were to scared to get involed incase the vinditcive jealous Mits started on them
    so they kept thre heads low!
    Last edited by pegasus; 07-Aug-10 at 18:58.

so says the oracle who think sthat the aliens broughtas down the wtc

lonesomepine hasnt gotr a cluwq of what goes on. and nor do you by the seen of it
    Why do you have to put random consonants onto words?
    What is a cluwq? and what is a gotr?
    I am as baffled as your lovely neighbours!!!!!
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

I/we/us couldnt do it. Never!

Living life full of spite rage and hate finding no joy or happines in anything.

If you or I lied used volence against someone we would feel
    guilt and remorse but simply understand that the jealous neighbs
    DO NOT CARE about others feelings in the least!

I know this wil be hard for normal folks to take in!

The Mits need constant stimulatin and get boredem eaily.

Drugs are bad everywere and on the increase inthis area.

Communites soon deteroiate when scum get a hold!

We/us are gettin back our iner joy,
    but its asad thought if they move on to someone else .....

that someone elses life/lives will be hell.
    Last edited by pegasus; 08-Aug-10 at 14:20.

Pegasus it seems to me that you are contunually goading your neighbours to respond here. Thats a bit childish and tiresome. Cant you take your neighbourhood dispute and play elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    Pegasus it seems to me that you are contunually goading your neighbours to respond here. Thats a bit childish and tiresome. Cant you take your neighbourhood dispute and play elsewhere.
    the topic was way down squide and you have broughst it back to the top. that makes you abit of a hipocrite and maybe a troublmaker?

i dont have a neighb dispute suige. i just got some nasty jelous mits living near me. yoyu wont know them so dont loose youre sleep

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678