Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jealous neighbours!

So that's where them huge great fan things that keep popping up all over the county have come from!
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Another amaterish and childish ploy when they get fed up trying to wind us up is to act out being selectively friendly to another neighbour. All of a sudden whatever the other neighbour buys, 'hey presto' they have it to. This infantile tactic and idiocy is mnost likley a childish attempt to socially isolate and exclude others, but one good thing the attention has switched from us for a while! They constantly try and would do anything to be in the spotlight! As I mentioned in my original post it is extremily laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    Low starting bid 99p.....go on grab yourself a bargain.....
    but its got no blades

99p a bit much for a giant flowerpot

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    By the way, I just put a Polytunnel up a few weeks after the neighbours did, does that make me a 'copycat'?
    i dont know since i dont know you. you dont know either since you dont know my neighbour

but i looked up polytunnels on the web and they are quite expensely so i am abit confused as to why you are strill begging people to pay for the airfare and acomodation on youre holidya in china? if you csan aford this big tunnel thing then why cant you pay your own expenses?

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    i dont know since i dont know you. you dont know either since you dont know my neighbour
    Is that an oxymoron?

If you don't know her, how do you know she doesn't know your neighbour? Which means that you don't know if she does know you!

Duh...
    "Negotiation is irrelevant. You will be assimilated." The Borg Collective

but its got no blades

99p a bit much for a giant flowerpot

'tis easy to fashion some spiny bits out of washing up bottles an' some sticky back plastic.

but i looked up polytunnels on the web and they are quite expensely so i am abit confused as to why you are strill begging people to pay for the airfare and acomodation on youre holidya in china? if you csan aford this big tunnel thing then why cant you pay your own expenses?

well,well it is not often i post on the org anymore but your thread caught my eye for 2 reasons.
    1. it seems to me you are the curtain twitcher around here. spending all your time more interested in what your neighbours are doing than anything else. but perhaps your neighbours didnt realise they needed your permission before they buy anything.

2. your spelling is atrocious!! get a spell checker but dont tell the neighbours as they may copy!!!
    "One more round Micky"

Quote Originally Posted by 3of8 View Post
    Is that an oxymoron?

If you don't know her, how do you know she doesn't know your neighbour? Which means that you don't know if she does know you!

Duh...
    thats a bit confusin g but you need to rethink youre logic (i think)

We put a polytunnel up a couple of years ago, it blew down. 'twasn't that expensely, but then I guess that is subjective.

I put it up again last year, albeit a smaller version. Then a few months ago there was a new neighbour moved to the area, down the hill a bitty and round the corner, they put a polytunnel up a few weeks ago. the copycat barstewards, think I'm gonna go burn it down.

If yer think about it you could actually help kickstart the economy, just go out and but loads of stuff, make sure yer neighbours see what yer get and they'll go and buy bigger n' better stuff.

Then their copycat neighbours will buy even bigger and better shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy mega bigger and better and even shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy outrageously massively huge bigger and better and shinier (possibly chrome plated) things and their copycat neighbours will........... hey presto the GDP goes through the roof.

Wished I thought of that mesel, need a lie down now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    We put a polytunnel up a couple of years ago, it blew down. 'twasn't that expensely, but then I guess that is subjective.

I put it up again last year, albeit a smaller version. Then a few months ago there was a new neighbour moved to the area, down the hill a bitty and round the corner, they put a polytunnel up a few weeks ago. the copycat barstewards, think I'm gonna go burn it down.

If yer think about it you could actually help kickstart the economy, just go out and but loads of stuff, make sure yer neighbours see what yer get and they'll go and buy bigger n' better stuff.

Then their copycat neighbours will buy even bigger and better shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy mega bigger and better and even shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy outrageously massively huge bigger and better and shinier (possibly chrome plated) things and their copycat neighbours will........... hey presto the GDP goes through the roof.

Wished I thought of that mesel, need a lie down now.
    you puts it up angain but its a smaller version? did it shrink in the wind?

dont burn it down it would make to much smoke (maybe seen as far as china maybe) and would leave youre carbon hoofprint all over the copycat barstewards (hahaha)

no. drop youre 99p flower pot on it and use youre plastic shandy bottle blades fro a windturbine

then the copycats would be green like wat mine is
    Last edited by pegasus; 25-Jul-10 at 16:21.

you puts it up angain but its a smaller version? did it shrink in the wind?
    It got a bit twisted an' mangled so I had to do a spot of re-engineering which resulted in a slightly shorter polytunnel.
    (made me neighbours insanely jealous)

Quote Originally Posted by dandod View Post

2. your spelling is atrocious!! get a spell checker but dont tell the neighbours as they may copy!!!
    Ive been practising the correct way to spel P O T A T O!

If GH stands for P as in Hiccough
    If OUGH stands for O as in Dough
    If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis
    If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbour
    If TTE stands for T as in Gazette
    If EAU stands for O as in Plateau

The right way to spell POTATO shoud be GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU!

Pegasus: i dont know since i dont know you. you dont know either since you dont know my neighbour
    Don't I? How do you know that??

Your grammar is seriously lacking, I can only assume that you'd had one too many when typing the above.
    Perhaps you would do well to spend more time working on that and less time spying on and comparing yourself to your neighbours?
    You looked up polytunnels on the web just to see how much I paid? So that you could make an ignorant comment? That's amazingly sad mate!
    Or was it so that you could go one up and get one too. Go for it, I'm sure myself and all other polytunnel owners won't claim you're a "copycat".

Sad, sad, sad.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Porshiepoo has summed it up beautifully. This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read. Sad reflection of our 'materialistic' society.

I bought a walking stick my neighbor got a wheelchair...
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

Me and Pegasus have the same curtains and double glazed windows,oh, and same shed, same colour on our front doors and same flowers in our gardens...But I have a chopper in my back garden and he hasnt!!! Yet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Sad reflection of our 'materialistic' society.
    Im realistic as I believe a materalistic society breeds unhapiness but this isnt the topic here! Its about one upmanship and what is lacking before people feel the need to impress, copy and intimidate others. There is also an element of petty ill will and self grandosment (sp) involved here.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    Me and Pegasus have the same curtains and double glazed windows,oh, and same shed, same colour on our front doors and same flowers in our gardens...But I have a chopper in my back garden and he hasnt!!! Yet!!!!

hahaha

but youres hasnt got as private plate like mine will

PEG 1

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    I'm sure myself and all other polytunnel owners won't claim you're a "copycat".

you and all them other oplytunnel owners? my my. is there some club for you all?

you go and enjoy youre hols in china mate (better bolt down the po;lytunel incase someone whips it

youre only mad at me cos i refussed to pay any thing for youre expenses (air fare, bed & brekfast and the lick) but you should not take youre guilt out on others

you and all them other oplytunnel owners? my my. is there some club for you all?

you go and enjoy youre hols in china mate (better bolt down the po;lytunel incase someone whips it

youre only mad at me cos i refussed to pay any thing for youre expenses (air fare, bed & brekfast and the lick) but you should not take youre guilt out on others

Mad at you? Actually I kinda pity you. Your life must be amazingly unfulfilling to spend so much time worrying about what others have. So no I'm not mad at you, I feel sorry for you.

I'm not familiar with an "oplytunnel" as you put it but if there were a Polytunnel club I'd happily join in. Only so that I could compare size and date of purchase within the neighbourhood of course though!

You clatter on to Viking about "petty ill will" but amazingly you fail to see that in yourself.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast