Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jealous neighbours!

Default Jealous neighbours!

Have they not got better things to do? You wouldnt believe the extreme lenghts that they go to. Its laugable at times. If we buy something new they do to. Might be a coincidence once but not over and over again!! They are the sort of people who have been there done that and are simply the best at anything and everything. So they think!
    Anyone experienced this unfortunat situation?
    Last edited by pegasus; 24-Jul-10 at 13:48.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Have they not got better things to do? You wouldnt believe the extreme lenghts that they go to. Its laugable at times. If we buy something new they do to. Might be a coincidence once but not over and over again!! They are the sort of people who have been there done that and are simply the best at anything and everything. So they think!
    Have they nit got better things to do? Anyone experienced this unfortunat situation?
    I'm just glad that i dont live next door to you!!!
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

Quote Originally Posted by Crackeday View Post
    I'm just glad that i dont live next door to you!!!
    I bet you are but thanks anyway!
    Last edited by pegasus; 24-Jul-10 at 13:13.

Default ele21

Im glad i dont live next door to you either it seems to be you that has the problem tut tut you sure its not you keeping up with the jones

Thats pretty extreme.

My last neighbour was my partners and my friend and it was brilliant. We lived next door together for 6 months and became very close. She is now my son's godmother. I miss living next to her. When she was up visiting us a couple of weeks ago we went out, that night being the first time out drinking since before i was pregnant. Needless to say she got very drunk and i got drunk and my partner supported us home. As my mum had our son for the night we all enjoyed a chance to let our hair down.

But anyway i disgress. I hope you get your neighbours sorted out or that they continue to give you plenty of laughs at their efforts to undo you.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Who knows you might live next door to tiger woods and his clique, a fate worse than death
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by ele21 View Post
    sure its not you keeping up with the jones
    Fortunatly I do not have the mind set to be bothered with trying to keep up with the Joneses. Envy eats up a persons energy. Money and possesions (sp) dont make people happy!

Fortunatly I do not have the mind set to be bothered with trying to keep up with the Joneses. Envy eats up a persons energy. Money and possesions (sp) dont make people happy!
    No but it makes them richer and the envy can help them lose weight!!!!!
    Sorry couldnt resist that one..
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Who knows you might live next door to tiger woods and his clique, a fate worse than death
    Does he have a clique Golach? I've never noticed it !!
    I am glad he doesnt live next door to me, think of all the golf balls coming through the window!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Thats pretty extreme.

But anyway i disgress. I hope you get your neighbours sorted out or that they continue to give you plenty of laughs at their efforts to undo you.
    The other mans path is always greener. Envy and greed is a lethal combibnation! The key I believe is to focus upon your own pathway. Build your good karma if you want to call it that.
    Last edited by pegasus; 24-Jul-10 at 16:16.

when I lived south, my mate Mark across the road from me got a BMW convertible, then 2 weeks later the muppets (everbody called them that before we knew them) next door got a cheaper make convertible... then when Mark got a 4x4 the muppets - a few weeks later - got a cheaper one, finally, when Mark got his 11 or 1200cc Ducati we were all wondering what mean machine the muppet would buy.... a Yamaha 125!!.
    Mark has now moved to Australia, I think the muppets moved to Darlington LOL

Buy stuff you dont like then put it on e bay and sell it to them. That'll teach them.

The other mans path is always greener. Envy and greed is a lethal combibnation! The key I believe is to focus upon your own pathway. Build your good karma if you want to call it that.
    I saw what you did there!! You edited that to read 'combiBnation!!
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubthumper View Post
    I saw what you did there!! You edited that to read 'combiBnation!!
    hahaha mrs thimbn;e you realy do need tpo get out more

there you are on holiday down in englanshire (the south bit of the Kingdonm of Scotland) and you spend youre time trolling thus forum and showing youreself up. you and youre cliquey fiends have to troll about after folks like me trying to find out who i am. it seems to realy bug you that you aint got a clue!

if you has nothjiong to say on this topic then stay away. go about youre busness. take some poetry lessons (no that would take you to long )

there you are on holiday down in englanshire (the south bit of the Kingdonm of Scotland) and you spend youre time trolling thus forum and showing youreself up. you and youre cliquey fiends have to troll about after folks like me trying to find out who i am. it seems to realy bug you that you aint got a clue!

if you has nothjiong to say on this topic then stay away. go about youre busness. take some poetry lessons (no that would take you to long )
    I dont even know anybody on the org. Nobody knows me. Im happy.

What are you slavering about now you wretch?

I looked at your post, spotted that it was one of your 'perfectly spelled and punctuated' ones and was going to give you 10/10 with a sarcy comment. Then when I went back a few minutes later, you'd edited it to INCLUDE a spelling mistake!

Real people don't do that sort of thing.

And I notice that you've now gone even MORE mad on the fat-finger syndrome, possibly to convince us all that you are an 'off the wall and crazy kind of guy'

I don't know...
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubthumper View Post
    What are you slavering about now you wretch?

I looked at your post, spotted that it was one of your 'perfectly spelled and punctuated' ones and was going to give you 10/10 with a sarcy comment. Then when I went back a few minutes later, you'd edited it to INCLUDE a spelling mistake!

Real people don't do that sort of thing.

And I notice that you've now gone even MORE mad on the fat-finger syndrome, possibly to convince us all that you are an 'off the wall and crazy kind of guy'

I don't know...
    Unless they cant spelj.

Why the hell are you worried about your neighbours getting the same as you for, surely you have nothing better to do with your time

Im glad am not your neighbour too!!
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

I never sit on the wall, not since they put the razor wire up ayway.
    Once bitten.

Well nothing can be more crazy than someone wanting to holiday in Englandshire, and even more crazy than looking in on the .Org while you are there!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast