Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Alternative Vitality Open Day sat 24th

Default Alternative Vitality Open Day sat 24th

Alternative Vitality (Whitechapel Rd) is having an open day of fun, discounts and taster treatments (by donation) for their therapies tomorrow 12-4pm. Come along and try the newly available Bowen Therapy - a wonderfully gentle yet effective therapy, great for relaxing, resetting and promoting healing of the whole body. Phone 01955 605184 for bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by DhammaDuck View Post
    Alternative Vitality (Whitechapel Rd) is having an open day of fun, discounts and taster treatments (by donation) for their therapies tomorrow 12-4pm. Come along and try the newly available Bowen Therapy - a wonderfully gentle yet effective therapy, great for relaxing, resetting and promoting healing of the whole body. Phone 01955 605184 for bookings.
    Does it work on sex addicts? This treatment I'm on at the moment is not working fast enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger woods View Post
    Does it work on sex addicts? This treatment I'm on at the moment is not working fast enough for me.
    Yep, Tiger Woods is a Troll, its official!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    Yep, Tiger Woods is a Troll, its official!!!

It's a joke ya dummy, wheres your sense of humour?

Quote Originally Posted by DhammaDuck View Post
    I've never seen anyone in the shop apart from the staff. I don't know much about the Bowen Therapy and I suppose it doesn't work along the lines of:-

"Super, smashing, great, keep out of the black and in the red, there's nowt in this game for two in a bed, I'm sorry boys but look at what you could have won, bus fare home"

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie View Post
    I've never seen anyone in the shop apart from the staff. I don't know much about the Bowen Therapy and I suppose it doesn't work along the lines of:-

"Super, smashing, great, keep out of the black and in the red, there's nowt in this game for two in a bed, I'm sorry boys but look at what you could have won, bus fare home"
    Time to go in an lend yer support to the shop or it wont be there for long, as seems to be the trend in Sunny WK these days
    Cmey e Scorries

If anyone needs therapy................

I've never seen anyone in the shop apart from the staff
    Most likely because they are in the rooms having treatments done?

Having been down to see Donna and the girls myself I can't sing their praises enough!
    www.AmandaCoghill.blogspot.com
    Your local Chelsea Award Winning Florist.

Thumbs up For those who didn't manage along ...

Lots of folk wandered in - many for the first time - to have a wee look at the shop and chat about the new therapies coming in - Bowen, Physiotherapy and acupuncture. Some had short taster treatments and seemed to be pretty pleased and it raised some funds for the Gala! Well done everyone who helped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Time to go in an lend yer support to the shop or it wont be there for long, as seems to be the trend in Sunny WK these days
    I don't need anything they sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeechick View Post
    Most likely because they are in the rooms having treatments done?
    I have no idea. I just haven't seen a customer in there, period. Not a comment on whether the business is healthy or not, just an observation.

I don't need anything they sell.
    Nobody does, because very little of it actually works.

The watch word with therapists of any sort is discretion and privacy. Alternative Vitality, like beauty therapists probably observes this
    Bagpuss

Quote Originally Posted by bagpuss View Post
    The watch word with therapists of any sort is discretion and privacy. Alternative Vitality, like beauty therapists probably observes this
    Crikey, sneaking into beauty therapists?

"Ooh, check her going into that beauty therapy place, oi...ugly cow!!"