Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Need A Helping Hand

Quote Originally Posted by richard1976 View Post
    signing up for what tiger?
    A shafting, that's what.

Default Helping hand

nEVER MIND THEM RUDE ORGERS HOPE YOU FIND A JOB AT LEAST YOU ARE MAKING THE EFFORT TO FIND A JOB GOOD LUCK CHOCOLATECHIP

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    Hey come on, a young girl is trying to provide a service and make some money, how many people do you know are prepared to do cleaning and ironing so that parents can spend some time with their children...What a shallow lot you are, just because you wont work then you shoudnt try and stop others from earning a decent living.
    As for a Nigerian and should I give you my bank details isnt that a bit racist Tiger? And you dare condemn me for having opions on Gays!!! Shame on you and leave the poor girl alone!!!

My thoughts exactly leave the poor girl alone, at least she's trying, not like some that just hang around getting drunk and abusing drugs all at the expense of the tax payer. As for the racist remarks I thought we had moved out of the dark ages. If anyone doe's not like anyone from outside the area why dont you go live in one of these foreign places and tell the locals what you think.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Quote Originally Posted by Rictina View Post
    My thoughts exactly leave the poor girl alone, at least she's trying, not like some that just hang around getting drunk and abusing drugs all at the expense of the tax payer. As for the racist remarks I thought we had moved out of the dark ages. If anyone doe's not like anyone from outside the area why dont you go live in one of these foreign places and tell the locals what you think.
    It was a joke ya dummy. Have you never recieved one of those emails from the daughter of a dead Nigerian General wanting to deposit money in your account?

Default shafted

im not going to get shafted nor do i do it to anybody. i am doin what naomi is trying to do and not one of the people i do jobs for think im shafting them. you really are a very shallow person. vicky

Quote Originally Posted by tiger woods View Post
    It was a joke ya dummy. Have you never received one of those emails from the daughter of a dead Nigerian General wanting to deposit money in your account?
    Joke, poor taste, not laughing. Did I miss something where did the original post make the sugestion you claim.

Once again the "moaners and trouble makers" of the org are out in force again
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    Hi, my name is Naomi, I'm offering my help to help families with young children. I will help you with the general tidying up or ironing. I live in Lybster. I can come at anytime. I will charge £6.20 an hour. I don't drive so I can't do anyone outside of the village. I won't work on Friday Mornings or Friday afternoons between 1pm and 3 Pm but after that I will. Saturday and Sundays I don't work.
    But my main aim is to help families with young children an if they wanted to spend a bit of time with them my service allows them to do so. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via here or a pm thanks Chocolate-Chip
    ##More power to your elbow CC. Ignore all the negative stuff. If you want to make a go of it then good on you.

Well done for using your initiative in trying to get some work.................looks like the children are out to play on the org once again never mind no doubt the play session will be short lived

Thank you so much all the ones with the POSITIVE FEED BACK!!! Forgot to mention I won't be making a proper go of it until 2 weeks time as I will be away this week coming and I'll be away for a week. But once again thanks all again for the GOOD FEED BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Well done for using your initiative in trying to get some work.................looks like the children are out to play on the org once again never mind no doubt the play session will be short lived
    Hi could please tell me who that comment was aimed at?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger woods View Post
    It was a joke ya dummy. Have you never recieved one of those emails from the daughter of a dead Nigerian General wanting to deposit money in your account?
    Obviously this went way over the heads of everyone jumping on the racist bandwagon.
    Nice to see someone trying to better themselves though. I'm sure the original poster will be declaring all proceeds from this correctly?

Thank you so much all the ones with the POSITIVE FEED BACK!!! Forgot to mention I won't be making a proper go of it until 2 weeks time as I will be away this week coming and I'll be away for a week. But once again thanks all again for the GOOD FEED BACK!
    If you are planning on making a proper go of this you really need to do some research into declaring earnings and perhaps even becoming self employed (not sure on the exact rules myself).
    At this stage I think you should just be using the org to get an idea of demand.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rictina View Post
    Joke, poor taste, not laughing. Did I miss something where did the original post make the sugestion you claim.
    It may not have been the best placed joke ever but in context definitely not racist.

Eta: Just remembered a recent thread by the OP who was trying to sell a train ticket for more than she paid for it and more than anyone booking the ticket would pay. Maybe the comparison is not that far from the truth (tongue in cheek before anyone gets on the defensive).
    Last edited by Serenity; 15-Jul-10 at 23:36.

Aye, your good. Get the idiots who are supporting you to leave their bank account details, mothers maiden name and pets name to speed up the process for you. Remember to inform Inland Revenue of your plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Obviously this went way over the heads of everyone jumping on the racist bandwagon.
    Nice to see someone trying to better themselves though. I'm sure the original poster will be declaring all proceeds from this correctly?

of course they will be, do you think she just plucked the figure 6.20 out of thin air ?
    it's all been costed with deductions/insurance etc taken into account

sheesh honestly !

Quote Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
    of course they will be, do you think she just plucked the figure 6.20 out of thin air ?
    it's all been costed with deductions/insurance etc taken into account

sheesh honestly !

Well considering she originally posted this on the "Job Vacancies" section where there is a sticky stating no job wanted ads and also common sense would dictate that is not the best place to start advertising a business it appears completely possible to me that £6.20 was plucked out of thin air. I could be wrong.
    Either way I WAS trying to be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    If you are planning on making a proper go of this you really need to do some research into declaring earnings and perhaps even becoming self employed (not sure on the exact rules myself).
    At this stage I think you should just be using the org to get an idea of demand.
    Judging by the ammount of saps on here she'll do very well.

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright
    What is in thy heid the night
    We're all saps on Orger site?
    One it takes to know!
    So are you troll or full of spite -
    Maybe you should go
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast