Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Need A Helping Hand

Default Does Anyone Need A Helping Hand

Hi, my name is Naomi, I'm offering my help to help families with young children. I will help you with the general tidying up or ironing. I live in Lybster. I can come at anytime. I will charge £6.20 an hour. I don't drive so I can't do anyone outside of the village. I won't work on Friday Mornings or Friday afternoons between 1pm and 3 Pm but after that I will. Saturday and Sundays I don't work.
    But my main aim is to help families with young children an if they wanted to spend a bit of time with them my service allows them to do so. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via here or a pm thanks Chocolate-Chip

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    Hi, my name is Naomi, I'm offering my help to help families with young children. I will help you with the general tidying up or ironing. I live in Lybster. I can come at anytime. I will charge £6.20 an hour. I don't drive so I can't do anyone outside of the village. I won't work on Friday Mornings or Friday afternoons between 1pm and 3 Pm but after that I will. Saturday and Sundays I don't work.
    But my main aim is to help families with young children an if they wanted to spend a bit of time with them my service allows them to do so. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via here or a pm thanks Chocolate-Chip
    Are you for real?

You have slightly confused me with your working hours...so lets try to get this right
    You will work Monday - Thursday.
    And Fridays after 3pm.
    And only in Lybster
    And you do ironing/ Light household duties.
    Mothers help?
    £6.20 ph

do you have any training for this kind of work ?

do you have a disclosure allowing you to work with young families ?

what you're offering sounds similar to Home Start and Sure Start which are both free to families needing help.

but hey ho, good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
    do you have any training for this kind of work ?

do you have a disclosure allowing you to work with young families ?

what you're offering sounds similar to Home Start and Sure Start which are both free to families needing help.

but hey ho, good luck !
    Thanks! I didn't realize these services where about! But thanks and yes Monday to Thursday and Fridays after 3pm I only saying that as I have something regular on Friday morning and driving lessons on Friday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    Are you Nigerian and should I send you my bank details?

fonejacker,facejacker and now caithness orgjacker it's alot of monies.

Are you a registered help and are you open to a police check, because i doubt any respectable family is going to let a complete stranger enter the house and look after the house and children.

Default helping hands

hey leave the poor girl alone all she is simply trying to do is take a load off people that maybe dont have the time or not well enough, and earning a bit of extra cash at the same time. at no point did she say to look after the peoples kids. she said ironing and light housework. i do this myself and the people i work for are very grateful for the extra bit of help around the home its also nice for them to just have somebody different to talk to i always have a coffee and a chat with the people i work for and if hey need a trip to the shops i always offer. im sure this is all naomi is doing give her a break. vicky
    Last edited by richard1976; 15-Jul-10 at 20:34.

I was only trying to make sense of her working hours as I thought it would help those that are wanting her help!
    It would be good to get help during the holidays...but im too far away
    And I didnt realise what I actually manage to do while Lauren is at nursery...as for ironing there is lots and lots
    It would be like having a housework fairy... im told they exist but havent seen one yet!
    Last edited by Dadie; 15-Jul-10 at 20:48.

Quote Originally Posted by richard1976 View Post
    hey leave the poor girl alone all she is simply trying to do is take a load off people that maybe dont have the time or not well enough, and earning a bit of extra cash at the same time. at no point did she say to look after the peoples kids. she said ironing and light housework. i do this myself and the people i work for are very grateful for the extra bit of help around the home its also nice for them to just have somebody different to talk to i always have a coffee and a chat with the people i work for and if hey need a trip to the shops i always offer. im sure this is all naomi is doing give her a break. vicky

Thank you for your support

Quote Originally Posted by tiger woods View Post
    Are you Nigerian and should I send you my bank details?
    Cheeky.............and a bit naughty too!

P.S......But I do know where you're coming from.

Hey come on, a young girl is trying to provide a service and make some money, how many people do you know are prepared to do cleaning and ironing so that parents can spend some time with their children...What a shallow lot you are, just because you wont work then you shoudnt try and stop others from earning a decent living.
    As for a Nigerian and should I give you my bank details isnt that a bit racist Tiger? And you dare condemn me for having opions on Gays!!! Shame on you and leave the poor girl alone!!!

Default helping hand

well said corrie i couldnt agree more. go for it naomi and hope it all works out your doing a good thing its a shame not all people see it that way good luck.xx

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    Hey come on, a young girl is trying to provide a service and make some money, how many people do you know are prepared to do cleaning and ironing so that parents can spend some time with their children...What a shallow lot you are, just because you wont work then you shoudnt try and stop others from earning a decent living.
    As for a Nigerian and should I give you my bank details isnt that a bit racist Tiger? And you dare condemn me for having opions on Gays!!! Shame on you and leave the poor girl alone!!!

You'll be signing up then?

Quote Originally Posted by richard1976 View Post
    well said corrie i couldnt agree more. go for it naomi and hope it all works out your doing a good thing its a shame not all people see it that way good luck.xx
    You'll be signing up as well then?

How about a wee ad in the shop in Lybster...just state the hours like I did in my first post as more people that would make use of your services would see it there!

tell you i could do with someone like this, but unfortunatly i live nowhere near lybster, goodluck anyway.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Default Helping Hand

Thank you all to all those in favour. I like the idea of the poster idea which I never really thought of. If any-one in Lybster wants me please don't hesitate to pm me via here. Once again thank you xx

Default helping hands

signing up for what tiger?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast