Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: show off your happy pets

Default show off your happy pets

in this tread you can post pics of your happy and most loved pets and describe them
    here are three of mine
    this is marley or 10 week old pup we got hoim when he was 7 weeks as he satarted eating without his mum before he was 8 weeks he loves going off the lead and chasing my year old dog max round the garden he is very playful and loveable he is one big trouble maker and dosnt sleep well at night he waqnts my um to play with him most of the night but i think he was ment for us and fate brought us together

this is max or 5 year old dog he is very friendly never bites but loves to sniff and jump up on people he knows he dosnt like men as a man abused him when he was a pup he likes marley when marley liks him but max dosnt really like it when marley play bites him as he isnt used to it he is good off the lead but we prefere him on it he gets on with little dogs and some big dogs 2 he gets exieted when people come in the door but then calms down he dosnt like the post men he barks for ages he is good with most dogs cats rabbits and hamsters.we got him when he was 1 years old

he is our kittens alfie and lola they are 11 weeks old and very friendly alfie is a boy but we thought he was a girl lol lola is a girl obviously because of her name they are very lovable always looking for cuddles they are brother and sister they love chasing each other and play fighting alfie loves to eat lola loves to play and they borth love sleeping but not in the same place alfies bed is the window and lolas is the pram we got them when they were 8 weeks alfie is the black one lola is the tabby one

so whats your happy animals like
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

Hutch, the English Mastiff. 2 years, eight months.

robertianrae.co.uk
    hutchthedog.co.uk

d'aaaaaaaaw cute pets !.x
    Animal-lover

happy dexter chilling

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/pcw/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Attachment 6318

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Not the best photo i have of Misty but she just looks so happy

And a lovely photo of Sam

Smile our two huskys

this is our two husky dogs wolfy&harley boat pulling keep them fit when they are not out scootering.

them with there dog scooter
    Last edited by vincent; 14-Jul-10 at 21:21.

You ought to enter some of these photos in the Virtual Pet Show at Pets at Home in Wick on Saturday 24th July, there's even a category for 'smilies' to show off your happy pets in!
    http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=114377

Default pets

The first picture is my cat, crystal. a strange name for a grey cat i suppose but so what. She is about 3 now.

Secondly is my puppy jake. This photo is somewhat oldish but he is still a puppy, approx 6months old now. He's gotten bigger since the photo.

One of my puddycats relaxing after getting high on catmint.....

aww i love all the dogs
    Animal-lover

My two happy girls munching their dinner.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    The first picture is my cat, crystal. a strange name for a grey cat i suppose but so what. She is about 3 now.

Secondly is my puppy jake. This photo is somewhat oldish but he is still a puppy, approx 6months old now. He's gotten bigger since the photo.
    is jake a puupy from andrea seaman in thurso?
    if so i may have his brother!
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

Quote Originally Posted by annemarie482 View Post
    is jake a puupy from andrea seaman in thurso?
    if so i may have his brother!
    Yes, you do have his brother

thought jake might be a brother!
    as they are they same age and he was from a litter of four boys.
    good to see jake though!
    was speaking to his other brother ty's owner. she was asking how ozzy was after the accident!
    its good knowing where they are x
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

Smile my husky dog

wolfy has made a den for herself in our back garden.

here is another one.

bumping back to the top here are some more of mine
    here is puggy my 6 year old cat she has been with us since she was a kityten when i went to collect her she was climbing all over me she has been a awsome cat and glad we have loads of year left to gether

here is buster our 7 month old rabbit he is friendly and loving he hops around my house quite happily
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

This is my baby girl Tiggs Thinks she looks pretty happy in this pic lol

Charlotte, Bracken n Jude.....petted lumps!

Absolutely lovely animals busterGirl your inbox is full so I cant reply to you about the Guinea but Tuesday is fine

Deanne
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

My gorgeous chinchillas! Husband and wife, couldn't be happier! 7 years old.

victor

vee