Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: kennels

Default kennels

Thinking of putting my dogs into kennels for the first time when we go away,can anyone recommend a good one please?

Default Kennels

The Ramscraig at Dunbeath are really good. We have put our dogs there an the are really nice. Can't remember how much it is or their number but I recommend them

Default Kennels

I have just found their number hope this helps 01593 731305

Ramscraig, really good, +++++

Don't think there is much choice anyway - when I asked the animal welfare wifie at Highland Council for a list of licensed kennels north of Inverness, there were only 2 on it!!! (the Dunbeath one and one near Dornoch somewhere). Haven't used either of them (yet), but quite surprised there were only 2 in what is it, about 120 miles?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hogfather View Post
    Don't think there is much choice anyway - when I asked the animal welfare wifie at Highland Council for a list of licensed kennels north of Inverness, there were only 2 on it!!! (the Dunbeath one and one near Dornoch somewhere). Haven't used either of them (yet), but quite surprised there were only 2 in what is it, about 120 miles?
    I've used both of these kennels and they are both excellant!

ive used Banascol kennels a few times now and highly reccomend them

see thread
    http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=106396
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”