Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for members for a 18 and under youth dance band.

Talking Looking for members for a 18 and under youth dance band.

a friend and myself have decided to set up a youth dance band, which would play scottish music for celidah's and similar events. we need people that can play the following instruments at grade 3 level or above: piano/keyboard, woodwind, percussions, fiddle, and other stringed instruments.

if u are interested in joining please contact me at wickysdb@yahoo.co.uk.
    "We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance, and wealth with happiness. We are monkeys with money and guns." ~ Tom Waits

Red face also...

we are also looking for people to help in the managment of the band. anyone wishing to help, in secretarial work or to help in organising events, please contacts me at wickysdb@yahoo.co.uk
    "We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance, and wealth with happiness. We are monkeys with money and guns." ~ Tom Waits