Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Online Shopping?

Question Online Shopping?

Does anyone know of any online sites where i can buy new trendy clothes at reasonable prices. I am going to a wedding and want a nice trendy dress but cannot find one that takes my eye! Help!!!

I've used Haburi.com before without problems. Good makes at discounted prices.
    Doolally

Quote Originally Posted by bingo1
    Does anyone know of any online sites where i can buy new trendy clothes at reasonable prices. I am going to a wedding and want a nice trendy dress but cannot find one that takes my eye! Help!!!
    I always shop online with argos additions if your after a bargain and on a budget. I have got alot of lovely clothes from them and they are really quick with there deliverys!!Or lx direct has beautiful clothes also and reasonable prices!!

www.asseenonscreen.co.uk is a really good website, trendy but reasonable

Next, Laredoute,M & S, debenhams all have websites

Have you tried the tain dress shop, they have lovely wedding outfits etc and as they are closing down they have a good sale on just now. also you can order from all the catalogues on line.

Default Got to recommend Ebay

Don't know if you have ever bought anything from ebay, but if you are looking for something smart, at a good price then you should give it a try, be selective and set your price before bidding, check out the sellers feedback and you can get what you are looking for. I got myself & the children holiday clothes for (2005 Cyprus) for £72. No point in paying store prices 'cause we were never going to wear them again in Caithness ! (lack of heatwaves). Find a friend who has been on site before and get their help.

Default online shopping

I too would recommend looking on ebay. Ive bought loads of it and have never had a problem and you can get clothes that you cannot get up here! Designer gear cheap and know of some great ebay shops that might be worth a look

Try www.asos.com - designer names but cheaper

I use most of these mentioned here and especially e-bay but found some new and interesting ones that I have bookmarked to check out in full later. Gunns in Wick have some wedding style outfits in their window at the moment (dresses). Didn't look at the prices but might be worth checking out.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.