Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Wick Academy Development Fund

Im not sure about Police as the money is still there...... well so we think not that their meetings are open to the public but according to OSCR. I cant imagine what their expenses are is it to toast how well they are doing each time they meet up, wherever it may be, whenever it may be and with whoever it may be .....certainly not the public who paid for the tickets.

Would the person who contacted myself early in December regarding information relating to this subject please contact me. I would be very interested in following up on our conversation.

I will try once again and ask the person that phoned me early Dec with the Info on the Development Fund, that they would get back in touch, as I would like to take this to the next level.

If anyone is in any doubt what a horrible man Mr Martyr is. Google 'scorrie1962 twitter' and read the twisted things this "man" writes about the club he claims to support but in actual fact uses it as a conduit to try and spread his bile about a club that has prospered ever since the day him and Wacky were forced to leave, thus saving the club's existence from collapsing under their lack lustre leadership.
    Anyone know what time Tesco opens?

Thanks for the shout out on your Twitter Mr Martyr.

Any chance you will now substantiate your lurid claims of who stopped your multi-million pound development you were going to build with the 135k you and Wacky are sitting on. Or does throwing out spurious rants fit in with your delusional world better? You refuse to meet up with WAFC so obviously you don't like reality.

Why not tell us what you ARE going to do with the money, rather than what you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't ?? Why not build your great facility and rent it out to "the benefit of Caithness and its environs"......you've had long enough to do it, or maybe it was a delusional pipe dream after all.

Go on son, step out from behind your locked door and computer screen. Get the cheque book out, hand over the money to the name of the organisation that was on the tickets the Caithness community bought. Redeem yourself in the eyes of God, and not Wacky who thinks he's god. Take the weight of your shoulders and finally put an end to the guilt youre overcome with, and that consumes you to the point that you can't accept that the fund has cost you everything. But nevermind, at least you and Wacky have each other.

Absoluty despicable affair.

At least @scorrie1962 seems to enjoy fine holidays in Costa Rica!

Maybe coz he works in Dounreay, he may save his pennies up like aLL GOOD BOYS and do it that way , but omg he has some nerve going on tweeting any bad ill will towards WAFC present board- if he and Wacky were any use theyd still be in the chair - but they were hopeless & thankfully gone

Wheres the dough ?? See anywhere else, the locals wouldve gone round with pitchforks and got the money that doesnt belong to those 2

who remembers way back when they posted on here about the possibility of talking to HC re the new school and the sports facilities..... schools built sports facilities going in place.....nothing from WADF they must have thought the money would be better off in the bank than improving or adding to the sports facilities for the community....

the longer this debacle continues, the more i think that the money is gone. Has anyone any firm knowledge if there is indeed any money in the bank?

Thanks for the shout out on your Twitter Mr Martyr.

Any chance you will now substantiate your lurid claims of who stopped your multi-million pound development you were going to build with the 135k you and Wacky are sitting on. Or does throwing out spurious rants fit in with your delusional world better? You refuse to meet up with WAFC so obviously you don't like reality.

Why not tell us what you ARE going to do with the money, rather than what you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't ?? Why not build your great facility and rent it out to "the benefit of Caithness and its environs"......you've had long enough to do it, or maybe it was a delusional pipe dream after all.

Go on son, step out from behind your locked door and computer screen. Get the cheque book out, hand over the money to the name of the organisation that was on the tickets the Caithness community bought. Redeem yourself in the eyes of God, and not Wacky who thinks he's god. Take the weight of your shoulders and finally put an end to the guilt youre overcome with, and that consumes you to the point that you can't accept that the fund has cost you everything. But nevermind, at least you and Wacky have each other.

Absoluty despicable affair.

I have noticed this post with regards to the claims of who stopped the multi-million pound development. I have been given information regarding the people who allegedly prevented the land that was available from being fulfilled. I was very surprised at the alleged names and have been told that the names can be substantiated along with the blocking of the land. Until the evidence is forthcoming to myself, then I cannot follow up on it. The individual that made myself aware of this knows how to make contact and provide the evidence. Until such time then I cannot do anymore.
    Last edited by Outsider1966; 16-Feb-16 at 14:29. Reason: Adding the previous post

I have been assured the money is safe in a bank account

Tonigh I have been assured the money is safe in a bank account

We have all been reassured at various times but never any proof - get your proof and the money spent, according to the way and why the tickets were originally sold, then folk would be a little more settled on the subject.
    How many years now has it been since this money has been with-held from the original reason for fundraising?

The annual accounts for Mr Martyr and Wacky's fund are again overdue for the year ending May 2015 according to the Scottish Charities Regulator OSCR.
    Perhaps he should concentrate on getting his own affairs in order rather than hide in his bedroom with his laptop, continually picking fault with WAFC.

We're also all still waiting to hear who stopped his 5 million pound stadium he was going to build with 135k in the bank. Or maybe he realised he just couldn't do it and chose to make up delusional excuses instead.

Its not as though there has been a great deal of activity to report on to OSCR from last year is it ??

You never know Alice - the committee may have been off to Thailand to investigate football investing in that country or been to Brazil to check out football financing trying to find how the committee will spend/invest the monies left in this fund.

They said they were looking at talks with HC to do with the new school looks like talking is all they do as there is never any action. Disgraceful yet again they are ignoring the community feeling regarding this mess. That's exactly what it is a mess they have let their egos get in the way of distributing funds raised from the community for the benefit of the club and in the end they ignore the community.
    Last edited by Alice in Blunderland; 14-Mar-16 at 22:12. Reason: fingers typing faster than brain

Alice i think a lot of wick supporters thought the money was for the club not for the community

I see Martyr on twitter making a fool of himself yet again, anything he says he has the crackpot nugg backing him up , what is it with these 2 oxygen thiefs ? Have they spent all their money on catalogue brides or what ?

The charity thieves (Wakky, Martyr and Od-world) have eventually submitted the annual accounts to OSCR for year ending May 2015, they were submitted on the 29th September 2016!! and highlighted as being late/overdue by the Charities Commission.
    They showed an income of £264 (interest on the 140k presumably) and zero expenditure.

Meanwhile over on 'scorrie1962' on Twitter, Carter has taking to ridiculing school children now in their efforts in coming up with ideas for the new Caithness flag inspired away strip, paying particular attention to the youngster who sketched the shorts. What a truly horrible sad use of the Internet, trolling kids. I presume he's none of his own.

How the Dempster Street church roof doesn't go on fire when he walks through the door on a Sunday morning l don't know.