Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Academy Development Fund

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WADF has it been raising funds under false pretences?? Are they fraudsters?

I saw the thread on here about WADF - ignored it for a long time and did not read it until one day accidentally clicked on it

Wish it had been headed more eye-catching and the folk would be more likely to popin for a glance and be rivetted by the goings on of this "Committee" who chose to ignore practically all of the folk who helped raise the money and now want to know what has happened to this money and where it is is now - everyone is accountable for their actions, including this nameless committee.

Has WADF been raising money under false pretences - where is the money and what has it been used to improve or develope - we (the public) have asked the questions and still after all this time there are no answers - date unavailable to me as Bill has removed the original thread but it has been some months now.

I would have thought the folk of Caithness would be a bit more financially aware after the all the financial irregularities there have been in Caithness lately - do not live in Caithness but I do read some papers.

Think I may move back to Caithness to see what scams, financial irregularities are open as Caithness folk appear to be extremely trusting with the money they hand over to anyone who says it is going to a good cause - see how well you can live before getting caught and getting your wrists lightly tapped and made to pay back only the part of the money they can prove was taken, whilst living a very comfortable life on the rest of the proceeds.

I can imagine many folk are heading up to Caithness to syphon off the gullible Caithness folks money - they hand over money without asking any questions, they trust everyone and especially if they are from Caithness or have Caithness connections, when will you learn not to be so trusting?

What about asking RIGGERBOY what the best way of getting this advertised on the oil rigs in Aberdeen - would a letter to the editor of the P&J asking for all the folk who gave money to WADF to ask questions of OSCR and the people locally who authorise charity collections?
    Last edited by pat; 07-Aug-10 at 09:30.