Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Paws & Claws Photography

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Paws & Claws Photography

I just reveived my photos today that were taken by Julie from 'Paws & Claws Photograhy'. I am delighted with them. She certainly has the knack when it comes to taking photos of dogs. I am hoping to take my cat round to her studio once it is up and running. The quality of the photos are excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Julie and her talents to anyone.

Jennifer

Very talented indeed,she hadn't done a pro photoshoot of a car before,i asked if she would.........no hassle what so ever,the photo's were amazing to say the least!!!

thanks both for the kind words

really happy that you liked the photos Jenni, it was a bit nerveracking last Saturday being the 1st time of ever doing anything like that but all went smoothly I think and so far the feedback has been very positive although I am still working my way through the photos at nights after my "day job".

I'll be doing more pet portraits at the County Show on 17th July and hoping to have my studio finished and open by August.