Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: United 93

Quote Originally Posted by sjwahwah
    lived is the past tense form of the word "live". ooooo.. the gov boys. LMAO did he pick up on the fact that you called me a spineless idiot that I said I perhaps maybe?
    I like my cheese in wedges.

And no he didnt pick up on the fact that I called you a Spineless Idiot because if you check my posts you will find I didnt.

Thats these goverment boys for you though .. reading things correctly.

That gem of an insult was used by you as you will find if you check back.

You are however delusional and have a bad memory .. see above for proof.
    Love Many .. Trust a Few .. Always Paddle your Own Canoe.

oh yea.. your questions... no I'm not a Muslim.. no I'm not anti-American...no, i live in Scotland now... spineless idiot.. maybe. personal experience of being on a hijacked 767.... no. and I like my Iraqis alive and smiling and unafraid.

And theres the proof regarding the previous post.

Or is it a conspiracy and your post are really being changed by .... why dont you just make that last bit up yourself and not break your habit while posting on this thread.

Ta Ta.

quoting nello... hhmm

"muslim are we ?? .. I bombed the crap out of spineless idiots like you"...

like me? spineless idiot like me... maybe? very good memory.. but, yes very delusional.

folk say bigotry ain't very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    This thread is beginning to get more than a bit turgid.
    Maybe it's time for a herd of elephants to go rampaging through all of it.
    yeehaw! (message too short?)

Quote Originally Posted by Nello
    If someone says they have lived in America for 22 years which particular part of that sentence indicates they dont live there anymore ??

I can tell someone that I live in Aberdeenshire or that I have lived in Aberdeenshire for 3 years, exactly which part of the second statement indicates I dont live there anymore ??

Get it ?? ..
    public profile... Location: Aberdeenshire...Caithness Connection: Born here. ... born where aberdeenshire or caithness.. ? who cares.
    Last edited by sjwahwah; 26-Jul-06 at 03:30.

folk say bigotry ain't very nice.
    Nice try.

"Muslim are we ??" .. you have very sympathetic views to Extremist Muslims.

"I bombed the crap out of spineless idiots like you" .. Missed that but I stand by it .. I did a great job in GW1 even if I do say so myself .. Dont bother running or you'll just die tired was our motto .. happy days.

So now you make the point that I am a bigot .. I have no respect for a religion that says its ok to hijack a plane and fly it into a building but I respect peoples choice to practice it .. unlike the Muslim countries I went to where my christian cross was taken from me. Not liking something doesnt make you a bigot.

Surely you can do better than that .. I mean youre so clever and have worked out what most of the world hasnt havent you ?? ..

Bored of you now.

public profile... Location: Aberdeenshire...Caithness Connection: Born here. ... born where aberdeenshire or caithness.. ? who cares.

Was the point where I was born .. no.

I put the statements together to shoe how your post of "lived in America for 22 years" could easily be interpreted as you still living there.

So what do you do ?? .. answer the point .. no ?? .. mention my profile.

Well Done .. thats me shown.

It distinctly says .. Caithness : Born Here ..Location is Aberdeenshire.

So seeing as you now cant read I will explain using small words .. Born In Caithness but live in Aberdeenshire.

As for "Who cares??" .. if so then .. WHY POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE ??

Does that clear it up for you or do you want a picture ??

adding to the collection again. Thanks dear.

you're taking the mickey right?

i wouldn't say I'm clever... I'm basic at best. But, even being basic I know that if you have an angry intolerance of others and you ask people if they are Muslim and then say you enjoyed bombing spineless idiots like me and then ask them if they like their Iraqis "burnt or extra crispy" (quoting here now) then you are a bigot. Not even just an ordinary, run of the mill, average bigot but, a bigot that would make Hitler blush during lite conversation.
    Last edited by sjwahwah; 26-Jul-06 at 03:51.

adding to the collection again. Thanks dear.

you're taking the mickey right?

i wouldn't say I'm clever... I'm basic at best. But, even being basic I know that if you have an angry intolerance of others and you ask people if they are Muslim and then say you enjoyed bombing spineless idiots like me and then ask them if they like their Iraqis "burnt or extra crispy" (quoting here now) then you are a bigot. Not even just an ordinary, run of the mill, average bigot but, a bigot that would make Hitler blush during lite conversation.
    Adolf was quite an amateur. Now Uncle Joe, he really knew how to make people disappear by the tens of millions.. Even his own relatives when they got in the way.
    Now lets see, has there been somebody fairly recently who had the same habits.
    But even Uncle Joe drew the line at ruining a good dinner party by spilling somebody’s brains all over the main course.

All that fuss about the Basra Road, we’ve had more exciting things happen on our Motorways than that. It was nothing more than a usual hold-up during the rush hour.

Besides, they were nothing more than a bunch of car thieves loaded with loot!
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819