Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: world cup

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    "humble opinion" being an understatement if you are comparing Rooney to a Scots forward
    The way he has performed in the last three games Rooney would struggle to get into the Portgower 2nd team

My England, my dear sweet England.

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    mmm could these be the bitter jealous words of someone who's team couldn't even qualify in the first place ???????????????

Absolutely NOT. My team is Spain , Has been for as long as I can remember , England are irrelevant in football terms they think they are important but really - they just arnt
    Cmey e Scorries

Cmey e Scorries

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Thats the best one yet-an I am a big time fan of his!
    In every dustbin there's a Daffodil.-Eric Sykes.

Hahahaha & they came second - diddies
    Last edited by Amy-Winehouse; 23-Jun-10 at 22:12.
    Cmey e Scorries

Cmey e Scorries

Absolutely NOT. My team is Spain , Has been for as long as I can remember , England are irrelevant in football terms they think they are important but really - they just arnt
    Would that be the same Spain that lost to Switzerland??? and are 2nd by 3 points in a far from first class group and could well be shown up by Chile mmmmmm very relevant

In a straight one off Spain would play England of the park, The European Champions might not quite win the W.C but there certainly better to watch than your horrible kick & chase goons.

How does Cappello sleep at night after watching that guff ? I suppose he can only work with the tools hes got, Heskey is a diddy. De Foe & Crouch should start the next game , as they work together & will have some sort of cohesion up front
    Cmey e Scorries

Wink

Amy I'm impressed by your footie knowledge. Explain the offside rule to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post
    Amy I'm impressed by your footie knowledge. Explain the offside rule to me.
    Glad I impressed you, You should know that its as complicated for the players as the linesman, if yer striker is in line with the last defender hes on side if hes behind him hes offside. But if hes no interfereing with play then hes onside- also he could be in an offside position & run back to an
    on side position , pick up the ball and score- happy?
    Cmey e Scorries

Wink

Amy - Brilliant, very concise. Thank you (you sure you're an Amy!!)

Did you really think so ??? I thought it was a rather vague description tbh but its a wee outline for ye Fender. Will ye be supporting these gentlemen below on Sunday ??

Cmey e Scorries

Glad I impressed you, You should know that its as complicated for the players as the linesman, if yer striker is in line with the last defender hes on side if hes behind him hes offside. But if hes no interfereing with play then hes onside- also he could be in an offside position & run back to an
    on side position , pick up the ball and score- happy?
    Surely that would be hand ball.

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    Surely that would be hand ball.
    Aye if they use the hand, but these guys are professionals & would never dream of cheating like the French would they ?
    Cmey e Scorries

Talking

Did you really think so ??? I thought it was a rather vague description tbh but its a wee outline for ye Fender. Will ye be supporting these gentlemen below on Sunday ??

That goes without saying.

Default .

I can understand why you would support Germany or Spain or Argentina even, because if i was scottish i would support anyone but the scottish team. Its just a shame you can,t get your head round supporting a team the same nationality as your self. Oops you would if wales or Ireland were playing but not England, but i guess that comes down to the fact that you feel Inferior to us which again i understand. What i don,t understand is that most football supporters up here support English teams i guess again that comes down to the fact the the english leauge is better which is shown in the efforts of your leading teams trying to get into our leauge. What this all really comes down to is jealousy we are there you are not and not really likely to be in the near future. Sour grapes i think.

Whether we win or not, not being the most likely but a least i can say i have a team there that have given it ago and i,m proud to say they are my team
    Last edited by Michael .Sk; 25-Jun-10 at 11:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael .Sk View Post
    I can understand why you would support Germany or Spain or Argentina even, because if i was scottish i would support anyone but the scottish team. Its just a shame you can,t get your head round supporting a team the same nationality as your self. Oops you would if wales or Ireland were playing but not England, but i guess that comes down to the fact that you feel Inferior to us which again i understand. What i don,t understand is that most football supporters up here support English teams i guess again that comes down to the fact the the english leauge is better which is shown in the efforts of your leading teams trying to get into our leauge. What this all really comes down to is jealousy we are there you are not and not really likely to be in the near future. Sour grapes i think.

Whether we win or not, not being the most likely but a least i can say i have a team there that have given it ago and i,m proud to say they are my team

Wales ??? Are you on drugs? When are they ever going to qualify ???

Michael, I dont feel inferior to you or your countrymen, I dont support England at football , why should I ??? I do at Cricket coz they play well at cricket tbf but not at football.

Denis Law , Scotland legend has lived in England for 50 odd years & would never support them .
    Neither will I .
    Cmey e Scorries

Hahahaha & they came second - diddies
    Can you clarify why you hate the English team so much as you give various unconvincing reasons ie they are not a good team but your posts frequently are littered with childish name calling which could be seen as a form of racism!!!!!!!!

Are you a parrot ????

Where did I say I hate England ?????? Show me the post equusdriving, show me the post where I say I hate ENGLAND- You cant coz there isnt one & I most certainly do not hate England.

I just dont like their national football team very much, that isnt racism in my book. Does that mean the Welsh & the Irish are racist fans too for not wanting their main rival to do well???

I dont see why you cant get it through your head that as Im not English, I dont want to be part of your `love us love us` `you must support England because you ave too` Or because some bloke in London has decided I have to support a different country from Scotland or Spain. Well I dina Mind the usa OR brazil.

I wont be supportting the Germans on Sunday either but if they win it will end the mass hysteria on tv for a week or so

By the way, one thing I do like about England is the commentators are far better than Scotlands but the co commentators are bursting my drums- Mark lawrenson is as funny as syphillis , can they leave him in S A ???
    Cmey e Scorries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast