Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: world cup

Default no surprises there

well 5 mins to go and what a surprise no goal yet. Mind you havnt been watching much cant stop laughing at all the jokes just in tears how sad is that

Default tears

Well even though imScottish i do hope England score tom then i hope you will go and cry to your pillow shame on you for not supporting Britain.

Default a goal

Oh dear England scored whos crying now.

Default world cup

england who is through 1-0

gee wis you think they had won it already lets just see how they get on against germany lol

they did win didn't they???
    you always know what sort of a day its been when it gets to night

i ment the world cup

The better side won. Simples.

Default england

come on shame about rooney wud have been 2 but one is good enough

Just watched usa pop one in aginst algeria in extra time--an I had to cheer as I am here.
    In every dustbin there's a Daffodil.-Eric Sykes.

And no mention of '66 from mythical commentators.

Default No World cup Posts Today??????

England 1 Scotland* 0

*(rest of the world)

That is what is called by the skin of your teeth!!!! (Not the wisdom teeth, mind you! )
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    England 1 Scotland* 0

*(rest of the world)
    Hope England win the cup because after they did played all their games at Wembley in 1966 Scotland went down there in 1967, humiliated them and took the world title. Looks good foe next year with Scotland taking the title. Oh, but I forget, England will not play us because in the home Internationals this wee nations out played them on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattach View Post
    Hope England win the cup because after they did played all their games at Wembley in 1966 Scotland went down there in 1967, humiliated them and took the world title. Looks good foe next year with Scotland taking the title. Oh, but I forget, England will not play us because in the home Internationals this wee nations out played them on a regular basis.
    1967 as recent as that eh........................ im afraid that was before i was born so i wouldnt know, shame you didnt qaulify for the World Cup (again) or you could have really shown us who is best LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

England didnt even win the group that they called easy

United States of America top the group & the manky mob look like their getting Germany in the next round, oooh dear & Germany have a much better side than England
    Cmey e Scorries

Default h

does it matter wat you all say they did win ,,they did get through ,,they are further than wat every one said good on them

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    England didnt even win the group that they called easy

United States of America top the group & the manky mob look like their getting Germany in the next round, oooh dear & Germany have a much better side than England
    mmm could these be the bitter jealous words of someone who's team couldn't even qualify in the first place ???????????????

Default Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Watched match and nearly nodded off with 15 minutes to go when England tried to play out time near the corner flag.

BBC Commentators, and Teletext, state Rooney hit post, thus implying he had bad luck. In my humble opinion he missed an absolute sitter which even a Scots forward could have put away

Quote Originally Posted by picturegifts View Post
    Watched match and nearly nodded off with 15 minutes to go when England tried to play out time near the corner flag.

BBC Commentators, and Teletext, state Rooney hit post, thus implying he had bad luck. In my humble opinion he missed an absolute sitter which even a Scots forward could have put away
    "humble opinion" being an understatement if you are comparing Rooney to a Scots forward

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast