Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Womans Football

We got beat 12-1 not keeping it quiet atall. The ladies performed very well considering it was ther first game unfortunatly fitness let us down. If you are interested in womans football we are currently looking for more help? Get back to if you want the details

Cool

Yeah - not bad for beginners. At least you know the standard required - you have to start somewhere!

Thumbs up football

Are you still looking for coaches? if you are then try John Gunn from the pentlands kids, i think he has his coaching badges ?
    life is for living xx

Yes i am still looking for some coaches to help me out although as im not a caithness native i dont alot of the people who are being recomended to me. If they are interested in helping out please pass on my details which can be found on the first post in this thread.

Thanks for your on going support

Training tonight 8.30pm Thurso all weather pitch, £2 p/p all abilities welcome

Sent you a PM
    Lost all your TV channels!!!
    Updated Digital Switchover FAQ's and Connection Wizard
    www.pr-electrical.com

Training Sunday 7pm, Thurso beach. See you there!

Hi all!! Caithness ladies fc have polo shirts with club embroidery on it for sale! Please get in touch if you would like to buy one and wear what the beutiful people are wearing!

Training Wednesday 8.30pm Thurso all weather park! £2p/p all abilities are welcome!

We now have a league set up thanks to the Caithness 7s league. We are looking to push the numbers up to 4 teams of 7 to start with and won't be to competitvly run although everything will be fully supervised etc, all age groups are welcome.

Matches are at 8.30pm every monday running along side the mens league. If you fancy entering a team please get in touch asap.

Womans football in Caithness is rapidly improving and growing. To my knowledge this will be the first all womans league in the north of Scotland and this is a massive credit to everyone who has been involved.

There is going to be no tie in to Caithness ladies football club this league is being set up to purely develop the ever expanding game in Caithness. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Default football

would you let any other teams play outside caithness they would be from 11 upwards

Yes of course, we are trying to develop ladies football in the north of Scotland it is a very good oppertunity and is going to be the start of something big. Do you have a group of girls willing to play?

The league rules don't allow slide tackling and unlimted substitutions allowing older and younger players to develop there skills,
    Last edited by mmc17; 14-Oct-10 at 21:01. Reason: Didn't answer the question

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123