Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Womans Football

Fantastic turn out tonight! We had 18 woman come along to training with a wide age range which was great to see! Would like to thank the ladies for there support!

The plan now is another session planned for next week same time and same place! Viewfirth field 7pm on Wednesday.

Hope to see you then!

Training tonight, Viewfirth playing fields Thurso 7pm.

Going to grovel a bit now,

If they are any gernerous souls who would like to give up there time approx and hour a month to join the Caithness Ladies Football Clubs committee please give me a pm or a phone on 07976415357

Also on the lookout for sponsorship to get some more equipment for the ladies again please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks very much for your support,

Mark,
    Caithness Ladies Football Club

Another great turn out last! Thank you to the ladies who braved the wet weather to be there last night!

Pleased to announce that Caithness Ladies now have a proper facility to train on! Good times!

Training Next week will be at Mount pleasant primary school 7pm start on Wednesday!

Thank you for your support!

Default Football

Hi was wondering if you have a date for a training session in Wick yet, would defo be interested.

hi there, yes i had planned to do that, we had 3 girls from Wick at training on Wednesday.

If there is enough intrest il definetly do a session in Wick.

What il do is put some posters up advertising the team in Wick and then get back to you with a date for the session.

hopefully that answers your request

Default Womens Football

Yes that would be great, thank you

Just a reminder to all the ladies that training is at mount pleasant primary school tommoro night at 7pm! See you there!

Another successful night last night! Committee just about set and the ball is well and truely rolling for the Caithness ladies football club! Training same time and place next week!

Slow responce interms of training in wick theres about 6 interested so far please keep spreading the word!
    Last edited by mmc17; 23-Jul-10 at 16:16.

Training tonight at MountPleasant Primary School, 7pm till 8.15. We have no changing facility tonight so please come in your training gear!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Mark

There is also some MASSIVE news for the squad tonight! Make sure you dont miss out!

21 at training tonight!

Good news for caithness ladies -

Pentland United have kindly donated a set of strips for us to use. Big thank you to everyone involved much appreciated!!!

and

Inverness Caladonian Thistle Ladies have agreed to play Caithness Ladies in a friendly match!

Again Thank You to everyone whos involved and i think you will all agree this is fantastic news for sport in caithness!

Training, Wednesday 4th of August 7pm at MountPleasant Primary school. Just a reminder that that it now costs £1 to train to help pay for upcoming friendlys!

Thank you
    Mark

Training is still on tonight, MountPleasant Primary School, 7pm till 8.15 costing £1 there is also a committe meeting tonight which is being held at Popeyes around 8.30 so if any one is interested they are more than welcome to come along and see what were doing.

Cheers for you on going support
    Mark
    Caithness ladies Football Club

Training tonight at 7.00pm at MountPleasant Primary.

I am also looking for some new coaches to help out so if you know anyone who may be interested please pass on my contact details, coaching badges arent essential. I can be contacted on 07976415357 or markmckenzie17@hotmail.co.uk

Mark

Training is up at High Ormlie this Wednesday 7pm till around 8.30.

Any Questions or directions etc please contact me on 07976415357

Oh aye game next week,

Cheers Mark

Facebook page is now up and runing,

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...3341468?ref=ts

Aye, get it Liked!

We have decided to put an extra 2 training sessions on before our BIG game Against Brora, Training is optional, its not going to be anything difficult purely tactical plays for the game.

Sunday- 7pm Ormlie
    Monday - 7pm Ormlie

So you can go to either or both up to your self.

If you cant make either please get intouch,

The plan for Wednesday is Meeting at the Towns Clock at 5.30pm

Thanks,
    Mark

Training on Wednesday at the All Weather pitch, Thurso, 8.30pm costing £2 per person

Default football

what was the score against brora or are yoy keeping it quiet

We got beat 12-1 not keeping it quiet atall. The ladies performed very well considering it was ther first game unfortunatly fitness let us down. If you are interested in womans football we are currently looking for more help? Get back to if you want the details

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast